Gravestone Romance

That September night

My mother needed fire wood and I was the one to retrieve it from the shed. I lived on an old farm in the middle of no-where. The next neighbors were miles away, it didn’t bother me though. I trudged up the hill and towards the shed. The old shed was in deep ruins. The walls were crumbling and termites had invaded deep into the wood. I opened the door; my hand trembled as I heard a paint tin drop to the floor. It was the dead of night and around eight thirty. The grass surrounding the shed thrashed against my legs which made the situation worse. I was now scared, but my mother wanted that firewood. I took one careful step worried at what awaits this fine night. I get scared once more as I hear something rustle and a second object is flung to the ground. I was scared, dead scared; I wanted to run for the hills and into my warm bed where nothing was going to get me. I clicked on my flash light; I saw an odd shape in the corner. It seemed to be a person cowering; it was an odd sight to be viewed.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” my legs shake and my voice trembles.
I hear the wind and is slams the shed door shut, no who was there? I felt the shed shaking at a rather high pace, like an earthquake but much worse. I screamed for my life and I ran away. As I ran a cold shadow was following me, I saw the light shadow of a little boy, there was only one odd thing about this, he was transparent. I heard him yelp and then the boy was gone. I ran to my mothers arms, I ran as fast as my legs could take me.

My mother soon told me a little boy had drowned in our river; it made headlines all over the nation.

My name is Frankie Corps, I’m ten years old and I saw a ghost
♠ ♠ ♠
That was my introduction to my story. I woudl truly love comments, as to know where I am going with this, thanks!