Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

Nothing Sounds So Good As Your Voice Did Yesterday

I was just wondering around the city, when suddenly my phone started ringing. I knew it was one of my best friends Kate,because the tune that was playing was Fall Out Boy's "This Ain't A Scene,It's An Arms Race".

"What's up?" I asked her.
"Well i was wondering,what are you doing tonight?" she asked me and I could tell that she had a plan.
"I was thinking about going home and just watch a movie. Why you ask?"
"Because you're going home to pack your bags for two weeks."
"What? Care to tell me what's going on?"
"My dad gave us thump up for our America trip and we're going to Las Vegas for two weeks."
"LAS VEGAS???YOU ARE JOKING,RIGHT???"
"Calm down babe,the best is yet to come."
"And what could be better than that?"
"That my dear, you will see in Las Vegas. Listen I have to go, but I'll pick you up around seven. We are leaving tonight. Bye."

As I put my phone back to my jeans pocket, I wondered what was she planning. As I was looking for my apartment keys, it hit me. My 19th birthdy is next week and my favourite band Panic! At The Disco had a gig in Las Vegas on my birthday. I really hoped that that was Kate's plan, but what I didn't know was that Kate had a much bigger plan planned for my birthday.

When she had finished packing, the doorbell rang. she went to open it and to her suprise it was Ragnar, her soccer playing boyfriend with who she wasn't having the best relationship time of her life. She was suprised to see him there, because of the huge fight the had yesterday.

"What do you want?" I asked him.
"Can I come in? We need to talk before you leave."
"How did you know I was leaving?"
"Kate told me," he said while coming in.
"Ok. So what do you wanna talk about?"
"Us...I think we should break up."
"Why do you think that?"
"You know the saying: if you love someone, you let them go, because they always come back to you? That's what I'm doing. I love you so much, but I want you to be out there and I don't want you to not live your life beacuse of me. Let's just take a break from each other and I'll call you when I think the time is right," he said and turned to leave. I couldn't say anything. I just sat there on my sofa and I was quite shocked that Ragnar did what he did. It wasn't like him at all.