Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

You Write Sins That Turn Into Tragedies

*little less than a year later*
I have been living in Las Vegas almost six months now and I didn't like it. Well first of all, I hated the weather. Secondly I saw Brendon more on TV and in a magazine then at home. And the things that hurted me deeply were all the rumours about Brendon seeing other girls. Yes, press didn't know about the life he had. Nobody knows about Brendon having a baby and that he has a girlfriend. And well, it didn't make the rumours go away when Brendon didn't come home from a guys night on the town or when he did he smelled of another woman and drunk. I really couldn't handle it anymore. I toke some stuff and Kristopher and we went to stay at Kate and Ryan's place. All I wanted from them was a promise that they won't tell where I was to Brendon.

"Why are you doing this?" Kate asked me when I had put Kristopher to bed and sat next to her.
"Doing what Kate?"
"This...to Brendon. He loves you, you know that?"
"He does have a weird way of showing that."

There was a knock on the door. It was Brendon. We could tell that because he was screaming behind the door and he was really drunk.

"I'll be in my room, please don't tell him I'm here with Kristopher," I told Kate and Ryan and then i ran upstairs.

Ryan went to open the door. Kate also went upstairs. Ryan was sad about the sight he was seeing. His best friend was drunk and laid infront of the door. Ryan helped Brendon up and and helped him to the kitchen. He made a very strong coffee for Brendon, what Brendon didn't want to drink at first.

"She's gone man," Brendon said with a tear down his face.
"Gone where?" Ryan asked.
"I don't know. She just toke off with Kristopher. Damn, I was just so stupid."
"Yeah you were, but maybe you can make it still right."
"No I can't...I have cheated on her from the day she moved here."
"WHAT? With who?" Ryan asked in a shock.
"Laura."
"You promised you will get rid of her."
"I can't...she's pregnant with my kid."
"WHAT? YOU DID WHAT?"
"Don't yell."
"I really don't care. And you say you love her, when you are out getting another family."
"I love Kristel, it's just that..."
"It's just what Brendon?" I asked. I had heard the whole conversation.

So there we stood, the three of us. I looked at Brendon, Brendon looked at me and Ryan just stood there without saying a word and watching his coffee cup.