Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

I Hate The Way You Say My Name Like It's Something

"You are here?" Brendon asked me with suprised face.
"Sadly enough I am," I said with tears falling from my eyes.
"Why are you here?" he stood up and at right back down.
"I wanted to get away from you, but now I know I have to go much futher than this," I said while my crying was growing stronger.
"What do you mean by that?"
"It means, I'm going to go, take Kristopher and have a life without you. This time I'm gonna get out of your life and believe me, this was the last change for us to work," I said, then turned and went upstairs.
"Don't go mate," Ryan said to Brendon who wanted to come after me.
"Let me go. She's going to leave me."
"That's the only right thing to do."
"What?"
"You're my best friend, but you have messed this up really bad and that you ain't gonna have a new change, is a good thing."
"She is the mother of my child. I can't just let her go."
"You're gonna have another kid with Laura. Seems to me that you don't really care about Kristel and Kristopher, if you go out and do a stunt like this."
"You don't know nothing Ryan," Brendon yelled and left Ryan's place.

While walking back to his place, he thought about what Ryan had said. He was right. I messed things up for good and it was a cruel, but right punishment for him. He just hoped that one day Kristel would forgive him and they can go back to being friends. What was he thinking? They could never be friends. They have a son. He opened his flat door and didn't feel like being there. But his legs carried him to the bedroom. He got undressed and sat on the bed. He toke a box out of his jacket. He looked at the box and then just threw it into a corner in the room. He hated himself. He was stupid and he was in a mess that nothing could get himself out of it. He fell asleep while dreaming of Kristel and the life they could have had, if he wouldn't have been so stupid.

Brendon woke up to his phone ringing. It was Laura. He didn't feel the mood to talk, but didn't care about it. He answered.

"Hi babe, how are you?"
"Fine, just a little hangover."
"My baby had one to many drinks?"
"Yeah Laura, you're really clever for a blonde."
"Oh you are in a bad mood. I'll be there in five."

With that, the line went dead. He went back to sleep, but was waken by arms running down his chest. He opened his eyes. It was Laura. She kissed him and started undressing herself. She kissed him and they did it. They did it at the same time when Kristel was getting on the plane to fly away with Kristopher and a secret that even she didn't know she had.