Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

Making Up Is The Worst Thing You Can Do With Your

The next day I went to see the doctor. He did some tests and I waited. And waited. God, I hate going to the doctors. After waiting for two hours, the doctor was ready to talk to me.

"So miss, I just have one thing to say to you."
"I'm not going to die?"
"No you are not, but in the beginning of April, you will be a mother."
"What? I must have heard you wrong...I can't be pregnant?"
"You are."
"How long?"
"Five months."
"Oh ok then."
"I can see you are shocked."
"To say the least."
"I guess you wanna know what sex the baby is, so if you can wait half an hour, you will know."
"Thank you," was all I managed to say.

After three hours of living hell, I was at home. I watched Kristopher play and then looked down at my stomach. I was going to have another baby. And the father had to be Brendon. What did I do in my past life to get this mess in my life? How will I tell him this? How will I tell him that he is going to become a father to a little baby girl? So many questions and no one who can answer them. I toke my phone and dialed Maarja number. She might help. She always does. After the secong ring, she answered.

"Hi Maarja, what's going on?"
"Hi Krissu, what's going on with you? Your voice sound like...have you been crying?"
"Yes I have and a lot at that."
"Brendon isn't worth it. He was stupid to let a pearl like you slip away."
"It's not that...well it is something to do with Brendon."
"What? You can always tell me."
"I can't on the phone. It's something I have to tell people face to face."
"Then you have to come here."
"I can't, maybe when I can then. Listen I have to go now. Kristopher wants to eat."
"Ok, bye. And call if you need something."
"Ok, I'll do that. Bye."

As I put the phone next to me, I couldn't understand why I did what I did. I called Maarja for support and I ended up not telling her that I was pregnant. Am I crazy or something? Yes, crazy sure is my middle name after staring something with Brendon. I should tell him. I should tell everyone. I'm just going to wait untill the time is right. Yes, that's sound like a plan to me. I'm just going to wait and tell people when it seems to be the best time.

I stood up and toke Kristopher and put him to bed. I looked at him and thought that in about four months, I'll have two beautiful kids. I should forgive him, but it would be wrong if I'd do it now, because I'd do it not because I love him, but because I want a family and I don't want to hold him down. I watched how Kristopher was sleeping for couple of minutes and then went to bed. I couldn't sleep. When sleep finally came, it came with a dream of me and Brendon in a perfect life.