Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

You're A Salesman, You're Selling Me Yourself For

I woke up in the morning not at all with a shiny face. I had slept on the sofa, why would I be smiling. I had been woken by the sound of someone taking a shower. Now that i'm up, I understand, who was the person singing under the shower. It was Brendon. When I got to the bathroom, I could hear loud and clear what he was singing. He was singing "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance. It was really funny to hear that and I thought I'll thank him with something. So I flushed the toilet what made the water really hot and made Brendon stand infront of me...naked, if I may add.

"That was cold," he said."
"It's usually warm if I'm under the shower and Kate does it."
"Want to join me. Save the world."
"I think it was not the idea when Greenpeace came up with the idea of saving water."
"But it works, I know, trust me I know."
"With whom...if you know so well, then with whom."
"Do you really wanna know?"
"Yes, I know I won't be normal after hearing this, but I'll take that change."
"Well it was...Spencer. It just happened...I was under the shower and he was so drunk and then he toke my..."
"STOP IT!"
"...my shampoo. See you got to let people finish their stories."
"Want something for breakfast?"
"Yes, honey. What's ya making?"
"Nothing...for you anyway. But for myself, I think I'll go with pancakes," I said before I toke one last look at him up and down.
"Cold baby, so cold," he yelled as I was starting to make myself pancakes.

When I was half way done with the pancakes, Brendon came to the kitchen, with just a towel around his hips. Damn, he looked hot and he didn't have a tan. He sat down and watched me cooking. Having him next to the table was a little risky, because I just had this weird feeling and need to pull him up and lay him down on the table and take him. Ok, I have to make pancakes, not dream about silly things I can do with Brendon.

"You know, pancakes go straight to your hips," Brendon said when I toke one pancake for a taste.
"So that means more for me."
"No, I want some too."
"But you just said that they go straight to your hips."
"So,I'm a man."
"Yes, a man who likes to have showers with Spencer."
"It was an accident."
"You know the saying: kids cause accidents, accidents cause kids."
"Yes and we are living proof of it."
"Listen Brendon, there is something I have to tell you."
"Yes, I'm listening."
"Well the thing is that..."

I couldn't finish my sentence, because my phone rang. It was Ragnar. I had a quick chat with him and he told me about the converstation he had with Brendon last night. After I had finished the call, I thoughed I'd tell him about Elisabeth after the wedding, like I had planned. Sad to make him suffer, but he had done so much to hurt me, I had to pay some off it back.