Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

All Of Our Moves Make Up For The Silence

Two weeks with Brendon went by fast. We laughed like we had been friends for years. Well we actually had. I had known him for the last two years of my life and there has never been a boring moment with him. I loved him. Why couldn't I just be with him? Why did things have to be so hard? The saying is so true: nobody dies a virgin, life screws you one way or another. Hate it and I had a feeling I'd hate it even more. But then my phone rang. After a five minute call, I was screaming. Brendon ran to me with a sleepy face and just boxers on.

"What happened? Is there a fire?"
"No."
"Did someone just die?"
"No, I wouldn't be happy if something like that happened."
"Did you see a ghost?"
"Really original questioning Urie."
"There has to be a good reason why you screamed and I'm out of bed."
"I got it."
"You got what? The flu maybe?"
"Where do you come from?"
"Las Vegas baby."
"You are crazy."
"Yes I am...crazy about you."
"That was lame,you know it and I know it."
"I'm still waiting for what made you scream."
"Oh that...I'm going to Italy for a week."
"What's so great about that?"
"I'm in the new video of a hot Estonian rock band."
"And you yelled me up because of that?"
"You just don't get it. This is my first big break."
"The next video you'll be doing, will be with me. Mark my words."
"Sorry, don't do videos for guy entertainment."
"You are so not fun."
"But still I got you didn't I."

After I had said that, he pulled me close. His hands held me tightly so I couldn't run away, but I didn't. It made me feel safe. I felt safe when he was this close to me and I wanted this feeling to last forever. He kissed me passionatly and the kiss went stronger by the second. He sat on the table and we still were kissing. As he had token off my T-shirt, the door opened. Ryan quickly turned his back. He said he didn't see anything, but in fact, he had seen too much. I ran to my room and the guys were left in the kitchen.

"You had to come now?"
"Sorry."
"Sorry doesn't cut it this time."
"Next time mate."
"I hope so."