Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

Boy You Better Do It Tonight Cause I've Waited For

*at the wedding*
I was Kate's maid of honor. Brendon was the bestman. The wedding started five minutes after it was planned to start. The wedding was beautiful. Me, Mairi and Maarja were wearing long strapless light blue dresses. The guys were all wearing black and let me tell you, Brendon looked damn sexy in all black. There wasn't a lot of people there, but the wedding party was diffrent story. There were so many people, I didn't now half of them. Ryan and Kate had their first dance as husband and wife and when the song had finished, Bon Jovi "Always" started to play. Brendon came to ask me for a dance and I agreed. It was the first time we danced like this. I fell more and more in love with him. I couldn't wait untill Kate had gotten our group of eigth toghether, so I could tell them the big news. After the party had been going on for three hours, Kate toke us to a empty room. I guess this was my time.

"You all are thinking why the hell are we here, am I right?" I asked nervously.
"Well yeah," Mairi said.
"There's something I should have told you all like five months ago, but I didn't."
"What is it?" Spencer asked me.
"Well, you all know Kristopher," when Kristopher ran to Brendon.
"Yes," Maarja said looking at me like I'm weird.
"Well this is Elisabeth," I said when Ragnar's sister gave her to me.
"And she is," Jon asked me.
"My and Brendon's daughter," I said while looking at Brendon.
"We have a daughter?" Brendon asked in suprised voice when he walked closer.
"Yeah, for a month now."
"So this was the thing you didn't tell me about?"
"Yeah, are you really mad?"
"No I'm not, I actually thoughed that it's something like this."
"Really?"
"And well Ryan told me."
"And how did he know?" I asked sarcasticly from Kate.
"Sorry. Sex is a powerful thing."

We all laughed and went to the party. Me and Brendon left early with the kids to my apartment. I put the childern to sleep and walked over to Brendon who was stareing out of the window. I hugged him from behind.

"What are you thinking Brendon?"
"You...me...us...the kids."
"About life then yeah?"
"Pretty much."
"You're not the talker today,are you?"

He turned around and kissed me. The kiss was the best he had given me so far. He started to undress me. We got naked pretty quickly and made love on the living room floor. When we stopped he whispered in my ear that he had noticed a table in the kitchen. I just laughed, but you can imagen what we did on there.