Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

It's All Been A Nightmare But I'm Ready To Wake Up

I woke up in my bedroom. I remembered everything. Brendon sat on the bed next to me. He looked worried.

"Remember when we did it on the floor and then on the table before I left."
"How do you remember?"
"We have two kids. Kristopher who is about two and a half years old. And Elisabeth who is a year and couple of week old. I was born March 24th what mean we have the same starsign, because you have your birthday on April 12th."
"What else do you remember?"
"I remember everything. And I also remember a box."
"Who told you about the box?"
"I heard it from here and there."
"Well don't think about that, because it's a suprise."

Brendon was so happy and I kissed him, because I just love that smile of his and it made me crazy, which I didn't want to be, at leats not now. We broke off the kiss because we heard the door slam.

"BRENDON! COME TAKE YOUR KIDS!" Kate yelled.
"You don't have to yell, he has a perfect hearing," I said and leaned on the wall.
"What the...am I dead?" Kate asked when she sat down on the chair.
"No, but I'm back," I ran to her and hugged her.
"I don't believe my eyes. It's really you Kristel. Oh god, I have missed you," Kate said while hugging me tightly.
"I don't believe my eyes either, so these are the little twins. They look just like you Ryan," I said when Ryan walked in with the twins.
"Oh no, two more Ryans. I don't know if I can take all that hotness," Brendon said and wrapped his hand around my waist.
"Let's call the others, I have missed so much," I said and remembered I had to call Fernando.

I went to the bathroom, locked myself in and called Fernando. He answered on the second ring.

"Hey babe, how is it going?" I asked him.
"It is all great. Champions League final. It's a dream come true."
"Well you know that Chelsea is going to kick your ass, right?"
"Not this time."
"Whatever, Listen i have something to tell you."
"What?"
"I remember everything from my past life. And I have to break up with you, because I have found the one I love more than you."
"I'm happy for you."
"Thanks, but can still stay friends, right?"
"Of course, I wouldn't want it in any other way."
"Bye."
"Bye."

I finished the phone call and walked out of the bathroom, Brendon was waiting me behind the door. I looked at him and he understood that I was all his now. Nothing could stand in his way now for a suprise, I never knew he could give me.