Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

You Make My Heart Forget The Pain And It's A Good

After an hour, everybody was there. Mairi and Maarja jaws dropped like Kate had, but the recovered really quickly. I couldn't believe how big Maarja had grown and as for Mairi's baby, she sure got Jon looks, but Mairi eyes. We talked and talked and had a great time.

"Why weren't there any news about you being saved from the plane crash," Mairi asked me.
"Well, I was found and then the next thing I knew, my looks were changed, I was given a new name and started dating someone and it just was forgotten."
"Who were you dating?" Maarja asked me.
"Fernando Torres."
"WHAT?" Mairi, Kate and Maarja yelled at the same time.
"Am I the only one who doesn't hear anymore?" Jon asked.
"No, I don't hear anything also," Spencer said.
"Same here,"Brendon and Ryan said at the same time.
"Why did they scream like that?" Spencer asked.
"Cause he is one of my favourite soccer player," I said and couldn't stop laughing.
"But she's not dating him anymore," Brendon said and pulled me into his lap.
"Then who are you dating?" Maarja asked and we all laughed at her, because it was a funny moment.
"Maarja, we aren't going to say, it will come to you," Spencer said and kissed her on the cheek.
"What...oh, I see now," she said when she understood. Her face was priceless.

We talked some more until they started to leave. It was just me and Brendon left in the flat with our kids, who were sleeping.

"You know, the kids are sleeping," Brendon said when he came and wrapped his arms around me.
"What do you have in mind?" I asked when I had turned around.
"How about you sitting on my lap on the balcony and we could look at the stars and then kiss?" Brendon said in between kissing me all over my face.
"Why don't we..." I whispered my plan into his ear.
"I'd like that even more," Brendon said with a sexy smile.

So as we planned, we spend the night on the balcony. The night was cold, but we kept each other warm. We did things we haven't done before and we both felt feelings we have never felt before. When the sun was starting to shine in the morning, we went to the bedroom and got under the covers. I laid on his chest while his hands were holding me.

"This was a night that I'm never going to forget," Brendon said.
"Me either," I said and kissed him.
"Two nights in a row what we aren't going to forget, that's cool," he said.
"Two?"
"This night what we just had and the one that's coming tonight."
"What are you talking about?"
"It's a suprise."
"I hate suprises."
"But you're going to love this one."

I laid there wondering what was he talking about. I bet it's to do with the box. Maybe I'm was going to find out at last what was in the box. So I was going to wait. Even if my heart was to curious.