Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

Forever And Always And Happily Ever After

"Don't leave me hanging here," Brendon said and I snapped out of the daze.
"Yes."
"Yes?"
"Yes. Now get up and kiss me."

He stood up and put the ring on my finger and kissed me. I felt like I could fly. He made me so happy. And I was going to be with him until the end of time.

"You scared me there, you know?" he said while we danced some more.
"Me? I never do something like that."
"But you did."
"I'm sorry, I just couldn't believe that this is happening. I'm going to marry you."
"Yes, you're going to be missis Urie."
"I am not."
"You are going to marry me and you'll have my last name. And so will the kids."
"How about I take your last name, but I keep my own too?"
"And the kids?"
"Same."
"I mean, I can live with that."
"Sweet."
"Yes you are."
"Could this get any better?"
"Yes I have something more planned."
"What?"
"Something."

We danced and then about an hour later we drove to a hotel. We went up to the top floor. It was a beautiful sight over London. Brendon toke my hand and we went out to the balcony. There was a blanket on the floor and champagne was on ice. We sat down and he poured the champagne and gave me a glass. So I sat there in his arms and we drank and we didn't say a word. Words were overrated in this moment. I don't know how long we stayed like that, but I fell asleep in his arms and woke up on the bed. I turned and looked at Brendon who was looking at me.

"The evening wasn't planned to end like that," he said with a smile.
"I like to improvise," I said back with a smile.
"So we are going to have a party tonight."
"Really?"
"Yeah, Kate kinda thoughed that you were going to say yes and so she is planned a party. Just the eight of us and the childeren."
"Damn, a lot has changed with a year," I said with a sad voice.
"Why are you sad?"
"I missed my best friends weddings, I wasn't there with their pregnancies like they were with mine. I lost a year of my life."
"But you are going to make that year up. We are going to watch videos about the weddings and talk about everything you missed. Look pictures and tell you about all what happened. Kate and the girls thoughed that you would like that."
"I'm so blessed to have them three as my best friends. And to have you as my soon to be husband."
"Not as blessed as I am. Because I got you back in my life and this time, I won't let you go."
"I love you."
"I love you too."

We kissed and then changed our clothes and went back home. I couldn't wait for the evening. It can't get any better than this. Can it?