Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

Full Moon Gets Me Crazy, But You Get Me More

The evening went by fast, a little to fast. But at the end I didn't feel sad that I had missed a year of my life. Mairi and Maarja weddings were so nice and beautiful. I couldn't wait until I had mine with the love of my life. After looking at the videos and photos and hearing the tales, we ordered pizza and sat in a circle and talked some more. Then my phone rang. It was my manager. Some magazine wanted to do a interview with me, because the press already know that I'm back to my old life. So I went back to the group.

"Who was it?" Brendon asked.
"My manager."
"What did he want?" Kate asked.
"A magazine wants an interview about my new life."
"Why they wanna do that?" Maarja asked.
"You know, that the guys aren't the only famous people in this room."
"Right, you were a model. I actually saw all your pictures, but I never thoughed that it was you," Mairi said.
"Was I really that different?"
"Well the first time we saw you, I was like, did Kriss have a twin sister who was as hot as her?" Spencer said.
"I was like, if that's not Kriss, then someone had to clone her," Ryan said.
"I actually thoughed that she was just a Kriss wannabe, but a hot one at that," Jon said.
"Do understand that you are talking about my fiancee?" Brendon asked the guys.
"Yeah," the three answered him.
"You can't blame them saying that Krissu is hot, cause she is. If I'd be a man, I'd take her like that," Mairi said with a snap of her finger.
"Yeah and i didn't want her in my family, how stupid of me? I would have been a aunt to even hotter kids," Maarja said.
"Kriss can make a girl go lesbian," Kate said.
"I'll take it as a compliment what you all just said, but now I'm just going to stay away from Kate," I said and we all started to laugh.
"Come here," Brendon said and pulled me onto his lap.
"So when is the wedding?" Spencer asked.
"In two months," Kate said.
"What?" I asked.
"Kate is planning the wedding," Brendon said.
"Because seeing as you don't have anytime to do it, I just have to do it with Maarja and Mairi. Oh we are going to look for a dress tomorrow, after your interview," Kate said.
"So...ok," was all I managed to say.

We talked some more and then the guys went home. Me and Brendon were left in the living room.

"What are you thinking?" Brendon asked me.
"About the interview tomorrow. I hate those."
"Listen, I want to talk about something. About one of your photoshoot."
"Which one?"
"The one...you're going to do for Playboy."
"What about it?"
"I don't want you to do it."
"What? It's my choise what I do or what I don't."
"Yes, but you are now my fiancee and you should take my opinion under thinking."
"I'm doing it, so forget about this."

Things were perfect and he had to start a fight. What was with him? I went to the bedroom and went to bed. He came in ten minutes and laid next to me. We let the sun go down on a fight, was it a sign?