Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

It's In The Open Now And I Really Don't Care That

I arrived where the interview was going to take place nine in the morning. I sat down and the interview started.

Q: So now that you have your real life back, tell us about it, because we don't know nothing about it.
A: Well, I'm going to be 23 next year and I have two kids and I'm going to be married in two months.
Q: Married? With who?
A: With the guy I have known these past three and half years, well take the year I wasn't myself off there, and with whom I have two kids with.
Q: Who is he?
A: I rather not say. But I guess you are going to know about him after we're married.
Q: Are you going to take some time off? What are you going to do?
A: I'm going to work, I have some videos I'm going to apper in and I have some big photoshoots coming up, so there's only work, but I guess after the wedding I'm going to take some time off. Focus on my kids and start living a family life.
Q: You dated a soccer player Fernando Torres for six months. How did he take the news you were going to get married? Because what it looked like, he really loved you.
A: I haven't actually called him. Actually only six of my closest friends know I'm getting married, but I know he will be happy for me because he has always been there for me and has always supported me in whatever I did. He's a great guy, any girl who will get him, will have the perfect man with her.
Q: Is it, who is going to be your husband, a soccer player?
A: No, he is in anothe kind of busniess.
Q: You mentioned video making. The last one you did, was with Panic! At Th Disco. The new video ending is really hot I have to say. Nothing like they have done before. But tell me how was it working with them?
A: It was nice working with them. They are really nice guys. We had a lot of fun and I'd like to work again with them someday.
Q: A rumour is going around that the next video is with Justin Timberlake. Any comments about that rumour? Because the last time you two worked together, the press had a good week.
A: Justin and I are just friends. The work we did was just a photoshoot and he asked me to have dinner with him and we had a grea time. But the paparazzis were driving us crazy, so we thoughed we'd let them have something and so we toke a room in a cheap motel. We wanted to give something back to the press, because they make us laugh all the time with all the rumours.
Q: So what happened in that cheap motel room?
A: We just talked and then we went to sleep. I slept in the bed and he slept on the floor, but I felt bad for him and toke him into the bed too. We had a great time and we still call each other.
Q: Nothing more going on there?
A: Not really. There wasn't a cemestry between us, we just have great time with each other as friends and we both agreed that we won't risk our friendship for something stupid like going to bed.

The interview ended and I went to meet up with the girls. They waited for me in a small cafe. They had ordered me a black coffee and when I had finshed it, we went to find the perfect dress. We looked and looked, but didn't find it. So I thoughed I'd call in a favour from Gwen, I love her clothing line and well, I'm a model for her so I knew she'd help me. To my luck, she was in London. So we went to see her. After talking about two hours, I had my wedding dress planned.

"Thanks Gwen," I said.
"Well you are my favourite model, so I'm happy to do this for you," Gwen said.

We hugged and she said that the first time I was going to see it was a month from now. Could I wait...no!