Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

You're Part Of My Lips When I Couldn't Breathe

The wedding party was crazy. I couldn't get away from all the people who were wishing me good luck and stuff like that to get to my husband. I loved calling him that. Brendon, my husband. Damn, that sounds good. I finally managed to find Ryan, but no sight of Brendon. Then I saw Brendon on stage.

"If I could have all your attetion for a moment. Thank you. As you know the first dance in a wedding is done by the bride and groom. So it's that time now and I wanted to dance it to Kristel's favourite love song, but I wanted it to be live. So everybody, please welcome...Bon Jovi."

Everybody clapped as Bon Jovi came on stage. They wished me and Brendon good luck and started to play as soon as Brendon had leaded me onto the dancefloor. They started to play "Thank You For Loving Me".

"You are amazing," I said to Brendon.
"I'm nothing without you Kristel."
"I love you so much."
"I love you more."
"I have something to tell you."
"What is it?"
"We're gonna have a baby," I whispered in his ear.
"Really?" he asked with a smile on his face.
"Really."
"Things are just getting better by the minute."

We danced the night away and had good time. We left the party around two in the morning to a little house near by the church. We spend our wedding night there and let me just tell you, Brendon was amazing and he made me get high with tricks I never known before.

After an amazing night, I woke up to an empty place next to me in bed. I turned as I felt a warm breeze on my skin. Brendon was outside looking at the lake. I got out of bed and walk over to him. I hugged him from behind. Everything was picture perfect.

"So how did you sleep?" Brendon asked me while still looking at the lake.
"Good, just didn't like the waking up part."
"Why?"
"Cause you weren't there."
"There are going to be days, when you wake up to an empty place," Brendon said and turned to face me.
"What?"
"You know I'm going to tour and be away alot."
"I know that, but when you sleep next to me, I would like to see you first thing in the morning when I wake up."
"I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"You know we need to talk about something."
"What do you wanna talk about?"
"About..."