Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

Me Or Your Other One, You Have To Make Up Your Min

He was stopped when my phone started to ring. It was manager. He was freaking out, I could tell that by his voice. He was freaking out, because it seems someone had said that I won't do anything for a while and that Playboy shoot will never ever happen. I ended the call and slammed my phone on the table. I turned to face Brendon. I was so mad at him.

"What's wrong babe? You look mad."
"Mad? Do I look mad? Well, I'm not mad, I'm fucking furious. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?"
"I don't..."
"Don't give me that shit. Why did you call my manager and tell him I'm doing nothing for some time and that Playboy shoot will never happen?"
"Well you're gonna have a baby and well Playboy...I'm not going to let you do it."
"Why?"
"Because guys will see you naked. I don't want other guys eyeing what's mine. And well you are my wife."
"You know you're being stupid."
"What? Is this a joke to you?"
"You are overreacting."
"I am not."
"Come to with me to the shoot next week. Then you'll see yourself that you overreacted a little bit."
"You can't do this, you have kids."
"And I have husband, who is making my head hurt."
"That bad?"
"Yes."
"I better stop then."
"You better, cause if ya don't, no magic is going to happen."
"And we don't want that, do we?"
"No we don't. I'm going to take a shower."
"Can I join?"
"Why you wanna do a stupid thing like that?"
"Cause we have never done it in the shower."
"Guess that's something we will never do."
"Come on," Brendon said and toke my hand.

He leaded me to the bathroom and we undressed. We stepped under the shower and let some warm water run onto us. Brendon was kissing me and our hands went all over our bodies. Then I started kissing his neck and made my way down with the kisses. Brendon closed his eyes and moaned. We were in the shower for a pretty long time. And when we came out, we both had huge smiles across our faces. That was a shower that should be repeated soon, we both thoughed.

Then Brendon's phone rang. He answered it and after he had ended, he just sat on a chair with a blank face.

"Who was that?"
"That was my mom."
"What did she want?"
"Laura's mom had called her and told her that Laura...she's dead."

I never liked Laura. She managed to break me and Brendon up twice and noone can be forgiven for messing with true love. But I felt sorry for Brendon. She was his first serious girl in his life and they had a on-again off-again relationship for years. He said that he didn't love her, but in the end of the day, can you ever stop loving first love of your life? I sat next to Brendon, but didn't do anything. Laura's death made me think about someone.