Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

We're In A Big Mess Tonight And It Can't Be Stoppe

*a week later*
I was in LA doing the photoshoot for Playboy. Brendon wasn't with me. He had taken the kids and went to Las Vegas for Laura's funeral. The shoot was fun and at the end of the day, the pictures were so amazing. Maybe Brendon wasn't overreacting? These pictures were hot and now I see what he was worried about. But still, I'm glad I did it. I went back to my hotel room, had a shower and called Brendon. No answer. When I was going to call Spencer, he called me.

"Hi Spencer. What's up?"
"Nothing."
"Don't lie, I can tell you're upset."
"Me and Maarja are getting a divorce."
"What? Why?"
"And I think you should get a divorce too."
"You aren't making any sense."
"Come to Vegas and I'll tell you."

The line went dead. So I called Jon.

"Hi."
"Hi."
"What's up?"
"Nothing."
"Spence said the same."
"It's true."
"What aren't you telling me? I know something's up."
"Come here and you'll find out."

The line was dead. So now it was Ryan's turn.

"Hi Kristel."
"If you're going to tell me either of these two thing or both of them, I want to know why and I want it without you thinking about something."
"Wh..."
"Are you going to tell me I should get a divorce or I should come to Vegas and I'll find out or are you going to tell me both of those things?"
"So you have talked with Spencer or Jon."
"Both of them actually."
"You should come here, talk with Brendon and then try to..."
"What has happened?"
"This is something you don't want to talk about on the phone. Trust me."

And the line went dead. What the fuck was going on? But if anyone will tell me, it'll be Kate.

"What has happened?"
"Come here. Sooner, the better."

The line went dead once again. I'll call Maarja. No answer. So it's Mairi then who will tell me.

"Kristel, listen to me. You have to come to Vegas as soon as you can. Something has happened and you should get to know about this face to faces. But know, whatever will happen, you have us to help you. Gotta go. Bye."

And the line went dead. What was all this about? Why is Spencer getting a divorce from Maarja? Why isn't Maarja answering when her best friend of ten something years is calling? Why isn't Brendon answering when his wife is calling? I started to worry and packed my bags and went to the airport, maybe I could get a earlier flight.