Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

A Boy Who Thinks He Has The World In His Hands

Things have been good for these past month. Me and Brendon are with Kristopher and Elisabeth as much as we can. The boys are working on their sixth album, but had a writers block so they toke the week off. Jon toke Mairi and the baby to Chigago for a week to be with his family. Maarja toke Spencer and the baby to Estonia for her family to meet Spencer. Kate toke Ryan and the twins to England, to visit her aunt. So it was just me and Brendon and the kids. We were sitting in the backyard while the children were playing by the pool. I was getting to hot so I went for a swim while Brendon talked to his mother, who toke the kids to her place for the weekend. As I swam around, Brendon sat on the edge of the pool.

"Are you just going to sit there or can I hope that you join me?"
"I'm really not a pool person."
"Sad. I mean you don't know how good it is to make out in a pool."
"And how do you know that?"
"Hey, I know guys with pools, you know."
"Care to tell me more about that?"
"Come to the pool, swim to me and then maybe, just maybe I'll tell you."
"Ok, I'm in...now I've swam to you...now tell me."
"Well I now you and you have a pool and now we are going to make out."
"Are you crazy or something?"
"Something."

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back a second later. The kiss went stronger by the minute as we made out in the pool for half an hour. Then my phone started to ring to the tune of "Black Hearts Parade" by Good Charlotte. I got out of the pool and went to answer it. After a five minute talk, I came back with a huge smile on my face.

"That was your manager and he told you something good, didn't he?"
"No and no, but I heard something really good."
"Care to tell me?"
"Yes...maybe...no..."
"Stop playing games and tell me."
"I've got the part."
"In what?"
"In the movie I told you about."
"What movie?"
"Didn't I tell you?"
"No."
"Funny, I thought I did."
"Well you didn't, but you are now."
"Glad you think that, but I'm gonna make dinner."
"But first help me out of this pool."

As I held my hand out to help him out of the pool, he pulled me in. When I came up for air, he pulled me to the side of the pool, so my back was againts it. He looked straight into my eyes with lust I have never seen in his eyes before. He then kissed me passionatly and strong. His hands were moving all over my body and they were taking off my swimwear. He started to kiss my neck as his hand was working his way up on the inside of my leg. As he finally got to where he wanted to go and started working his fingers, I let a little moan in his mouth cause we were still kissing. After a goot ten-minute work out of his fingers, he entered and started to work in a slow rythem. But after a while he started to go faster. After the "fireworks", we smiled at each other and got out of the pool to get some warmth, because after all the time we had spent in the pool, it had gone dark and cold outside.