Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

My Love Turns Hotter Cause You Make It That Way

I was curled up to Brendon while we were watching "Wild Wild West". I loved this movie, because Will Smith was, is and will always be my favorite actor. In the middle of the movie I looked at Brendon, he was sleeping. I smiled. He was so cute when he was sleeping. I slowly moved out of his arms and made my way to the kitchen. I was about to take a cup out of the dishwasher when my phone started to vibrate on the table. I walked over and picked it up. I didn't know the number.

"Yes?" I asked.
"Krissu...it's...Kats...here," I heard Katrin aka Kats say.
"What has happened?"
"It's Ragnar...he's in the...hospital...accident...you have...Estonia."
"I'm coming as soon as I can. Be strong, okay?"
"Yes. Bye."

The call ended and I felt sick. Ragnar is in the hospital. He might die without knowing...well no one knew, but I guess I have to tell him about this. I looked at Brendon. It hurt having a secret, but I have had it so long that the lie I have been telling has turned into the truht. I went upstairs and started packing some things. Then I sat on the bed and thoughed why do I need to do this. I have everything I need back home in Estonia. I toke my purse and went downstais. Brendon was stating to wake up. I went to the sofa and looked over him. When he opened his eyes, he was scared and fell from the sofa onto the floor.

"I can't be that scray."
"Well, I'm an easy person to be scared."
"Listen Brendon. I have to go to Estonia."
"What's wrong?"
"It's Ragnar. He's in the hospital. He was in an accident. I have to go."
"I understand."
"I'm glad you do. Listen, take care off Krisopher and Elisabeth. I'll call you and we always have AIM."
"Ah, the good old days with AIM. I remember."
"Maybe we can do that date again?"
"Oh I think we will."
"Bye baby. I love you."

With that I was gone. Brendon sat on the sofa, looking around and thinking what to do. He went upstairs, toke a shower and then went to the bedroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked and saw an envelope on the nightstand. He hadn't seen it before and he toke it and looked at it. It had the Playboy issue where Kristel had the hot pictures. Looking at them now, he understood that he did overreact. The pictures were really tasteful and classy. He liked them now and he loved the picture with Kristel in sexy boxers on and nothing more. He put the magazine away and started to fall asleep, dreaming about Kristel in a way he had ever dreamed before.