Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

I Do Believe You Were The First To Say Goodbye And

I arrived in the hospital the next day. When I saw Kats, I ran to her and hugged her. Wow, I was gone for some time, because Kats was pregnant and she was pretty big.

"One more month," she said.
"Are you a mind reader?" I asked.
"No, I just can put one and one together," she said with a weak smile.
"So how is he?" I asked with a worried voice.
"He will be fine, but they think he might not play football anymore."
"What? That's his life."
"I know. I haven't been strong enough to tell him about it."
"I will tell him."
"You will?"
"Yeah, I mean we have a lot to talk about, so I'll slip that subject in."
"You are the greatest. So sad that you two didn't work out."
"Well, at least we are good friends."
"That's not enough."
"You know, I'm going to go and see him, but you go home. I'll call you when something happens."
"Ok. Bye."
"Bye."

As I walked to Ragnar's room, I got scared. And I felt bad. I hated hospitals. But what do you want from me? Spending almost all my life until I was 11 in hospitals. I wasn't the healthiest girl, but after an operation, I was. I haven't been sick for over ten years now. Damn that feels good, but still I hated hospitals. All is so white. Oh well, I mustn't think about that. I have Ragnar to talk with and nothing is going to stop me. So I walked into his room. He was sleeping, god he looked so helpless. I sat next to his bed, put my head on his bed and toke his hand into mine. He opened his eyes when I did that.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?"
"No, I can't really sleep. The pain in my leg is killing me."
"I'm so happy that you're going to be alright."
"I can't wait until I'm up and playing again."
"With that I have something to tell you. There is a change that you might not play football anymore."
"What? You are joking."
"Kats told me this. I haven't talked to the doctor, but I'm sure he will be here tomorrow to talk with you."
"Where is Kats?"
"I let her go home. I have to be with you cause you are the f...."
"I'm the what?"
"Nothing, just go to sleep now. tomorrow will be a better day."

And with that Ragnar slowly, but then again fastly fell asleep. I can't believe I was about to tell him that...oh well...I have to tell him someday. As he was asleep, I fell asleep next to him on the chair.