Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

If You Really Wanna Get To Know Me, Don't Get Pers

The night out with the Estonia football team was just like good old times. We had a good time and the performance of Tanel Padar & The Sun, was just amazing. I went home early because I had to get up early, so I would be in Las Vegas sooner. I fell asleep in a second and when i woke up the next morning, my head hurted. Yes, I'm never gonna drink again. I toke my bags and went to the airport. I got onto the private jet and was home in Las Vegas in the evening. As I walked into the house, Kristopher and Elisabeth ran to say hi to me. I said hi and hugged them, I hadn't seen them in a month. I lead them to the playroom.

"Hey Kristopher, where is daddy?"
"In the bedroom with some girl."
"What?"
"He wanted us to play here and then lead the girl up to the bedroom."
"Ok, play with your sister and stay here."

I went upstairs. As I got closer to the door, I heard a light moan. I slowly opened the door and saw Brendon on the bed, fucking some girl. I slowly closed the door and went to the children bedrooms to get some of their stuff together. I went downstairs to the kitchen and left a letter to Brendon. Then I toke Kristopher and Elisabeth. We went to a hotel and when I got my children to sleep, I started to cry. After some time, I felt someone getting in bed with me. It was Elisabeth and Kristopher came after her. Kristopher hugged me strongly and made me stop crying. He was smart for his four years. We fell asleep.

In the meanwhile, Brendon sat on the bed. He watched her get dress and leave. He knew that this was wrong, but then again. Ann and him had been doing this since high school. They were fuck-buddies. When one wanted a good time, just had to call the other one up. He felt bad. He hadn't felt bad before. When he heard Ann driving off, he got up and went to check on Kristopher and Elisabeth. Both of them were gone. He went to the kitchen to call the cops, but his was stopped when he noticed the letter with Kirstel's handwriting on it.

Brendon,
this was the last thing I thoughed you'd do. We have been here before and this shows that you will never change. i'm taking the kids and I'm gonna stay away from you for awhile. I don' understand how you could do this to me? I thoughed you loved me. I still love you, but I have to think about things. I might love you, but know, that it doesn't mean I'm going to forgive you. Take care and see you around.
Kristel

He dropped the letter. He couldn't believe that Kristel knew about this. He had to tell her what thing were about. He thoughed that she will understand. Then again, knowing Kristel, she will furious. Brendon didn't know why he did what he did, he only knew that he couldn't live if Kristel would do something like that to him. Then it hit Brendon. He did everything he didn't want Kristel to do. Shit. He made a mess and he might not be able to fix it this time.