Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

Between Your Smiles And Regrets,I See Your Eyes So

I woke up to a smell of coffee. I opened my eyes and I felt very good. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen were I saw a guy in boxers making breakfast. Was it just me or was it getting hot in here?

"Morning."
"Oh the sleeping beauty has waken, morning. Want a cup of coffee?"
"Sound's like a plan to me. Black please."
"Black? How old are you?"
"18. So can I have my cup of coffee. I'll be very thankful then."
"How thankful?"
"Well..." I said when I got up, went to him and kissed him passionatly on the lips. After the kiss, I walked over to where I was sitting before and looked at him.
"That...mmm...was...good...no....great."
"You don't have to speak, just hand me my coffee," I said while I gave him a little smile.

We had breakfast and talked after a little, but then my phone started to play "The One I Love" by The Rasmus and I knew it was Ragnar. I went to the bedroom, not knowing why, because it's not like Brendon could understand a word of estonian. Anyway, when I got back, Brendon looked at me very weirdly. I wasn't crying and I wasn't happy, my face didn't really give out any emotions. We just had broken up and it was weird that I didn't feel anything. After dating for six months, you should be at least sorry that it had ended. I felt just a little happy, that I was free from a commitment. Yet, that was something I wanted.

"You look down. What was the call about?" Brendon asked me. I could tell he cared.
"That was my boyfriend...well now ex-boyfriend."
"You broke up?"
"Yeah, I guess we did."
"So why aren't you crying?"
"I don't have a clue why, but I guess the relationship had been dead for months now. You know, the spark was gone."
"So you are single now?"
"Yes I am, which is cool, cause I havn't been that for six months."
"Oh...so you're not looking for a relationship."

After he had said that, I saw his face fell. I felt a little sorry for him, because it was clear to everyone that he liked me and I really liked him too. So I walked over to him, sat on his lap and kissed him. He didn't know what to do for a split second, but then he started kissing me back. While we were kissing on his sofa, his hands were moving all over my body. He stopped the kiss, toke me in his arms and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me down slowly on the bed and then started kissing me some more, this time the kisses were stronger than before. As he was kissing me and making me go crazy, he started undressing me. I lost track of time and place and I just let him do what he wanted. The next thing I remember was that it was dark outside. I laid my head on his chest and he played with my hair. Too good to be true? Yeah, it felt like that, but I was enjoying the moment and not thinking what could happen. Why destroy something so good?