Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

I Was The Biggest Mistake You Ever Could Make

Jon, Spencer and Ryan looked Brendon. They couldn't believe what he had just said.

"What do you mean by that?" Spencer asked.
"You heard me," Brendon answered.
"Does Kristel know?" Ryan asked.
"No," Brendon answered.
"She should know," Jon said.
"Telling her tomorrow night," Brendon said.

After that conversation, there was a akward silence between the guys. The guys couldn't believe what Brendon had just said. They sat there silently about an hour, when Jon and Spencer went home without even saying bye. Ryan went to the guestroom to sleep, but couldn't. How can you sleep when something so big and life-changing has been told to you by your best friend? Ryan wanted to call Kate and toke out his phone, but before he could start to dial the number, it was Kate calling him.

"Hello. Kate?"
"Yeah, it's me. Listen Ryan, I'm so sorry I yelled at you about nothing."
"It's all good. I know I haven't been perfect."
"So are we ok?"
"Only, if you take me back."
"Of course I'll take you back."
"Love you."
"Not as much as I love you. Listen, can you come home? We have a situation."
"What's wrong? Is it the kids? Is it you?"
"It's Kristel. I'll tell you about it later. Come here."

The line was dead. Ryan ran downstairs and out of the door. Brendon was still in the kitchen. Ryan ran back inside and said bye to Brendon. Brendon just sat there for a while. Then he got up and went to check on the kids. They were both sleeping. Then Brendon walked to the bedroom and looked at the clock. Kristel should be home by now, he thoughed. He toke his clothes off and fell asleep, trying to wait ofr Kristel, but with out any luck.

Meanwhile, at Ryan's house, Ryan had arrived and saw Kate hugging Kristel who was crying her eyes out. Ryan walked up to them and asked what was the matter, but the girls didn't say anything. Then Kate said something, to break the deadly silent.

"Kristel cheated on Brendon and now feels bad about it," Kate said.
"Kristel, don't cry about that. Brendon has done that so many times on you, you just should go on. It's not like he will kick you out of the house or somthing like that," Ryan said.
"Brendon will divorce me and leave me and try to take the kids from me, if he finds out. I know how he is about cheating. Yes, this is all weird and stuff, but I have to go away. I have to leave Brendon. I know that I'll have to do it one way or another. I'm gonna take the kids and go away from him. Then give him a divorce and he'll be a free man."
"Kristel, don't say that. Brendon loves you. He doesn't want a divorce from you. He wants you two to solve your problems and get on with your life. You can't do this to him. It will kill him. And after what he said today, you and the kids are the only things he will have," Ryan said and walked away from the room.
"What did he mean by the only things?"
"I don't know Kristel, but I'm sure going to find it out," Kate said.

After hours of crying, I finally fell asleep. Kate and Ryan were left in the kitchen, where Kate was trying to find out what was wrong.