Status: Completed.

It Was Just Another Day...But You Had to Come Into My Life

Baby Season's Do Change And So Do People...Just Lo

*three months later*
I was getting bigger and I couldn't hide my pregnancy anymore. I actually didn't want to. Why should I? I went from the airport straight back to mine and Kate's flat. I walked in and yelled for Kate, but she wasn't there. I saw a note on the table, that said she's in the supermarket and will be home soon. So I sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. They were showing My Chemical Romance's new video. It was good so I turned the volume up. At that time I heard the door slam.

"So you are finally back?" Kate yelled and ran over to me.
"Hey there."
"Aren't you going to sit up and hug me?"
"I will if you won't say anything or faint."
"Why should I?"
"Don't say that I didn't warn you."

I stood up and I saw Kate's jaw fell to the ground. She couldn't her eyes of my stomach. She sat down and she was speechless. She stayed that way for five minutes and then I thought I'll tell her the story now, because i had to do it sooner or later.

"As you can see I'm pregnant. I've been pregnant for four and a half months, so that means I got pregnant around my birthday, which means that the father is Brendon and no, he doesn't know."
"I think I'm going to have a heart attack."
"Oh please don't."
"You know, he is going to find out about this tonight."
"How?"
"He is coming here with Ryan and Spencer and Jon. They are in town to record some songs for the new album."
"What?" was all I managed to say before the doorbell.
"I guess, it's show time now," Kate said while standing up and going to open the door.
"Hi, I missed you darling," I heard Ryan say to Kate.

The guys came in and Brendon was the last to come. When he saw me, he sat far away from me. I looked at him and he looked at me. I had not thought about it at all, how I was going to tell him. I didn't want to tell him like this, but he was going to find out it soon, because how long can a girl sit in an armchair, hiding her stomach behind a big pillow? The time went by so slowly and I had to use the bathroom. So I got up and walked to the bathroom, not seeing the faces the boys had on. Brendon couldn't believe what he was seeing. He stood up and went to stand behind the bathroom door. When I walked out, he toke my hand and leaded me into my bedroom.

"You're pregnant?" was all he said while he closed the door.
"You have really sharp eyes, you know?" I told him while turning my back at him.
"Is it...mine?" he asked when he had came behind me.
"Yes, you are the lucky father," was all I managed to say.
"How long?" he asked after he had hugged me from behind.
"Four and half months."
"Thank you," he said and turned me to face him.

He kissed me. The kiss was at first a sweet and gentle kiss, but it went stronger and had more passion in it when the kiss grew. God, I have missed his kisses so much. Why did he have to break my heart?