One Two She's Coming For You...

two...

XxSasi's POVxX

Ha! dumb bitch finally kicked the bucket! Me, Gaby, Lauren, and Mindy are at the graveyard. We are going to trash her grave. This should be fun! We are at her gravestone now.

"Ew black roses." Gaby stomped on them. She tried to lift her foot. "What the hell? Guys...My foot. It's stuck!" She kept yanking of her foot. the sky started to turn red.

"Um guys..." Mindy looked at the sky. The clouds were black and the sun was nowhere in sight. Thunder and lightning filled the air and everything went cold. I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. Nothing.

"You guys ruin my life and you are here to mess up my grave?" That voice couldn't be the same person that I used to know. "I don't think so..." She kinda whispered the last part. Something cold was placed on my face. Suddenly all of these memories flooded back to me...

XxFlash back of 7th gradexX

"I like your shirt!" I looked at a girl wearing a thin knit black and grey striped top.

"Thanks. I'm Sarah." She smiled at me. She was uber short.

"Sasi." I smiled back and we walked to class together.

XxEnd flashback + New flash backxX

"How do you tear apart razors?" Sarah and I wear sitting in my room with a bag of dispoable razors infront of us. She took a pair of scissors and cut the plastic off of them.

"There you go Sasi." She smiled sweetly and handed them to me. "I'm keeping this one though." She took it and put it in her bag.

XxEnd flash back + New flashbackxX

So we are at boomers with two preps and 3 dorks. The preps kept talking about us and the dorks were wearing party hats and shoving chips up their noses.

"Let's go on the go carts." Sarah and I got up and left.

XxEnd flash backxX

All of these random memories coming back.

"Consider this a warning..." We all fell down and the sky went back to normal.

"Holy shit let's get out of here!!!" Gaby was crying and we ran out of the cemetary.

XxSarah's POVxX

Hahahahaha!!! their faces were pricless! I walked back to my room to be greeted by Kyle.

"Hi there! So how was revenge?" He smiled at me and I returned a big cheesy smile.

"Thier faces were pricless!One of them was crying!" I flopped down on his bed laughing. He giggled at me and poked me. "Eeep!" I squealed. I glared at him. "Grrrr..." I jumped ontop of him and wouldn't get off.

"That's not much of a threat Sarzz You laying on someone is like hitting them with a leaf." He laughed.

"Grr." I pinned him down by the wrists not caring that My hands were going to be all bloody afterwards. "Shut up!" He flipped us over and pinned me down. Right now he was basically straddling my leg. He was so hard it wasn't even funny. I burst out laughing anyways.

"What?" He looked dumbfounded.

"You are hard as a board sweetie." He blushed. Hahahahaha!!! I did this to him in a matter of minutes. "Free blowjob!" I unbuckled his pants. He looked at me like I was crazy. "You know you want me to!" I smirked. "Besides it's the least I can do since I put you like this in the first place." I took his member in my mouth and sucked hard. He moaned. We continued doing so for atleast 10 minutes before he came into my mouth. I swallowed and smiled at him.

"Best blow job ever." He smirked and I laughed.

"Not the first time I've heard that one." I smiled. I lay down next to him and We were looking into eachothers eyes. We slowly leaned in and our lips brushed against eachother sloftly. Then it turned alittle hardcore. Tongues and everything. About another ten minutes later we pulled apart. "Best make out session ever." I mocked him.

"Not the first time I've heard that one." He smirked.

"Touche." Thenwe slowly drifted off to sleep. Today was good. One of the best days ever...

XxA/N: hey sorry this chapter got a bit..ahem. Phisical but I was bored xDxX