One Two She's Coming For You...

four...

XxGaby's POVxX

Where the hell is Sasi? I mean she was really spazzing on the phone but that was over an hour ago! I sighed as my phone went off.

"Hello?" I heard the Misfits blasting in the backgeound. Yup Lauren.

"Hey Jimmy! What cha doin'?" She's high as a kite man!

"Waiting for Sasi. She was spazzing about Sarah coming back or something." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I am going to the movies later come with?"

"Sure. I gotta go. See ya later!"

"Okay 4 hours. Bye!"

"Bye!" I hung up and walked around the mall. I saw hollister and walked in. I was looking at a cute pink and white top when the lights went out. I looked around and all of a sudden I was alone. I heard something crash and I looked over to my left. One of the ceiling lights fell. Then another one fell to my right. This is so freaky. I took out my phone and used it for light I flipped it on and right in front of me a pale person with like vampire teeth jumped out at me. I screamed and dropped my phone. I heard it shatter.

"Awh am I that scary?" Something put its hand on my cheek. It had long nails and it scratched me.

"Ouch..." I cried. They started walking forward and I started walking backwards. I hit a bar and turned around. I saw the first floor. If I fell I would fall 2 stories. I looked forward and whatever that thing was it was gone.

"Hey do you know how to fly?" I looked at a figure sitting on the hottopic sigh. It jumped down and walked over to me.

"N-n-n-no..." I stammered. She nodded and a stream of light came down on her. It was....Sarah. "Jeez you look worse than you did before." I snorted. She nodded.

"Wanna see something scary?" I shook my head. She shrugged and sat down. I sat down too.

"What are you going to do to me?" She shrugged again.

"Dunno roomie wouldn't give me any idea's." What roomie? isn't she dead? "They haven't decided where I am going so I live in the underworld with this guy named Kyle." I nodded. "Wait I just got an idea." Shit... she poked me and I screeched and fell over the bar. Then everything went black.

XxSarah's POVxX

Wow I can't beeive that worked...What a Wuss!!! I went back to my room laughing. Except Kyle wasn't there. Hmm..

"Kyyyyyyle!?! Where are you?" I looked around and got tackled to the ground.

"Muah!" He kissed me and smiled. "Hiya honey bunches of oats how are you today?"

"Well I just found out that apparently I am cereal so I don't know how to take this." I was talking really dramatically.

"So how was your day of...haunting?"

"It was really...boring..."

"Well that really...sucks..." Dramatic pauses. There are too many here...

"What's with all of the dramatic...pauses?" We both started cracking up and we fell on his bed. "Your bed smells weird!" I jumped up and put my hand over my nose. What the hell was he keeping in there!?!

"Yeah...I know isn't it great?" He smelled it...what a freak...