One Two She's Coming For You...

six...

XxSarah's POVxX

I feel....cold....and...wet....I opened my eyes. Am I in a shower??? Someone started pounding on the door.

"Uhhh...hey Batman it's Willium Billium your butler and pete is on the phone and would like to talk to you." My eyes went wide. It couldn't be....I opened the door and took the phone.

"Hello?" I asked in a shakey voice.

"Hey Sarah, it's pete wentz from decaydance and I heard you wanted me to see what I could do for...Your Tragic Schism, is it?" I gasped.

"Ya know what? Screw it they need a new singer." I hung up and got dressed. I walked out and started packing my stuff.

"Where are you going?" Jeremy asked as he walked in the room.

"Away I can't live here anymore too many memories." I still can't beleive that was just a dream...

"Where?" He walked up behind me.

"I don't know and I really don't care at the moment..." I sighed and turned to him. "I know I have been gone for like half and hour in the shower but it feels like years and Ever since seveth grade I have wanted to do this." I kissed him. "Bye..." I looked down and started to walk away. That couldn't have been a dream. It felt oh too real.... I sighed...This is the end for Tragic....This is the end for my friendships...and yet....this is the beggining to my story....

I drove to a local starbucks and took out a piece of paper. I started writing...This might just be a coincidence. Or maybe life brought us together in the seventh grade. Different pasts. Same dreams. All in for the ride of their lives...