Candy Hearts and Stale Air

Commons in Common

He took a deep breath and held out his hand to shake mine. I just stared at it. This whole thing was weird and gave me an even weirder feeling in my stomach. Feeling rejected he ran the hand he'd held out through his messy black hair.

He sat down beside me, facing me and fidgeting with his hands. I did the same thing when I was nervous.

"You know, I used to be that shy too." He trailed off. I still had no clue what I was doing here and why I was acting this way.

"I'm sorry, I'm usually not this shy. This is all just really weird and I'm really confused why I'm here?" That wasn't supposed to come out like a question. It just kind of did. I heard a soft chuckle and turned to face him. His hand was rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's a bit of a long story, and right now I don't have the time to tell you to be honest. I can give you and your friends backstage passes if you promise you'll hear me out later on." His nervous antics were making me question him excessively.

"Well, I've never been backstage before, and you guys are my favorite band. So I guess I'll take you up on that if you promise you'll clear things up." I was still unsure about this. He made it so hard to say no, even if I was really confused and getting a not-so-good vibe from this.

"I promise." He held out his pinky to pinky-swear. I entwined mine with his and we both went down to kiss our thumbs and rub them together.

"I've never met anybody else that does that." I was literally shocked. I thought that was something I came up with, but I guess not.

"Looks like we'll get along just fine then. I have to go though, they'll kill me if I'm late again." He pulled three passes out of his back pocket, handed them to me, winked and walked away. I stared at the passes, this was going to be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, updating and finishing stories that I haven't.. which is like all of them. comment and tell me what you think. and then go read my other stories :D <3