Forgotten

80

"What the fuck?" I scrambled to get off Billie and just ended up falling on the floor.

"Ow..." I said, rubbing the side of my head. That had hurt!

"Dammit Tre, you've got the worst fucking timing!" Billie growled, clearly irritated.

"Sorry! Do I wanna know what just almost happened?" Tre smirked.

"Nothing happened. He had a string in his hair and I offered to get it for him." I glared at Tre, but felt a little remorse. It really wasn't his fault that he walked in at an inopportune time and assumed the wrong thing. Well, maybe the last part was.

"Sure, sure. Anyway, I just popped in to tell you that Mike and I are gonna play Rockband...we were wondering if you wanted to join us, since it's a four player game and all."

I looked at Billie curiously. Were we done practicing or not? He looked back at me and said,

"If you're comfortable with everything, I don't mind. This could be fun." I smirked. Oh yes, this could be fun.

"I'm in." I said, still laying on the floor.

"Okay, cool. We'll get it started." Tre left the room, shutting the door behind him. Billie got off the bed and extended a hand to me. I gladly took it and brought myself to a standing position.

"Let's do this!" I said, grabbing my bottle of water and opening the door. Billie followed behind me, laughing softly.

***

Mike and Tre already had everything set up; the drums were in front of the couch, and the two guitars were set on bass and guitar, while the microphone was laying on a small table. Tre was already sitting on the couch behind the drums, naturally, and Mike had one of the guitars in his hand. I assumed this was the bass. I picked up the microphone and threw it at Billie, there was no fucking way I was singing. He caught it with ease and I grabbed the other guitar.

"So what song do we want to do first?" Mike asked, looking at each of us.

"Hmm...let's do "Nine In the Afternoon." I said. I loved that song.

"Okay." Billie said, taking the Wii remote and selecting that song. The song started and I was the only one playing at first. Then Mike and Tre each came in, and finally Billie.

"Back to the street where we began, feelin' as good as lovers can you know. Yeah, we're feelin' so good. Picking up things we shouldn't read, it looks like the end of history as we know, it's just the end of the world. Back to the street where we began, feelin' as good as love, you could, you can." Billie sang. Brendon Urie sounded much better singing it, but that was to be expected.

The song ended too soon, but we continued to play through various other songs on the game, including: AFI's "Girl's Not Grey", Avenged Sevenfold's "Almost Easy", Disturbed's "Down With The Sickness", The Foo Fighters' "Everlong", Paramore's "That's What You Get", Silversun Pickup's "Lazy Eye", and System of a Down's "Chop Suey."

We kept on playing until someone came back to tell us that we would be arriving in Minneapolis shortly. We shut off the Wii and sat down on the couch.

"So, I was thinking we'd just stop at the hotel really quick, get a car and some sunglasses, and head to the mall. We can shop for a bit, grab some dinner, freshen up at the hotel, and head to the venue. Sound good to everyone?" Billie asked.

"Yeah, sounds good." We all agreed, turning on the tv for the remainder of the bus ride.

***

We arrived at the, once again, lavish hotel and got our rooms. Since the hotels had been booked in advance, I was sharing a room with Billie. Again. Oh well. We each went up to our rooms and got settled a bit. We left shortly afterwards, heading to the parking lot to find the car Billie had sent for. It was a shiny red car this time. Billie got in the driver's seat and I called shotgun. He'd probably need help getting there. Mike and Tre got stuck in the back.

"So, do you know where you're going?" I asked Billie. Minneapolis was pretty big.

"Yeah, I do, actually. Adie used to live in Minnesota, and we would hang out at the Mall of America when we got the chance. So I actually know how to get there." That made sense.

We drove to the mall in silence save for the radio and parked in the east lot. The four of us got out of the car and walked though the parking lot and into the mall.

"Okay, where do you wanna go?" Billie asked me. I shrugged.

"Wherever. I just need stuff for tonight, right?" I could get the rest of my stuff from home later.

"Well, you only need stuff for tonight, but you should get some other stuff, too. Just in case. You'll be more comfortable." I started to protest, but he held up a hand to silence me.

"Where should we start?" He asked again.

"Uhmm...how about Pac Sun?" They might have something in there.

"Sure. You guys coming?"

"Actually, Beej, we're going to head up to the food court. I'm starving." Mike said. Tre nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay, well, we'll just meet up with you later then?"

"Sure." And off they went.

Billie and I headed up to Pac Sun and were greeted by a store clerk almost immediately.

"Can I help you?" the guy asked, not recognizing Billie, who was wearing a hat and sunglasses.

"No, thanks. I think we're just looking for now." I said. Billie turned to me.

"I'm gonna go check out the guys stuff for a bit. Find some stuff you like and let me know. Anything you like, find your size and grab it."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah, think of this shopping trip as part of your birthday gift. Anything you want, it's yours." I was so shocked I failed to notice the 'part" in that sentence.

"O-Okay...thanks..." I wandered away, still in shock.

I looked around for a bit, nor really seeing anything that caught my eye. I did see a blue tshirt that I kind of liked. I picked up a medium in it and threw it over my arm. I found another tshirt, this time it was white with colored stripes. I grabbed a few more shirts, including a purple tank-top , a black and red plaid top , a black and white plaid top , and a white dress . I wasn't sure that all of it would fit, but it couldn't hurt to try it on. I was about to head to the dressing room when Billie tapped me on the shoulder.

"So, what have you found?" he asked. I showed him each shirt.

"Nice. I approve. Find some jeans and some shorts, too....like these." He held up a pair of skinny jeans jeans that were black and ripped.

"Yeah, those are cute. Ooh...I like these ones." I held them up for him to see. They were a light blue color and kind of ripped.

"I like them." He commented. We ended up finding another pair of lighter wash skinny jeans and some darker ones. Along with jeans, we grabbed two pairs of shorts, one blue, and one grey

"Alright, go try this stuff on." Billie said. I complied and headed off to the dressing room. I tried on each shirt with a pair of pants. After every one, I stepped out so Billie could take a look and make sure it fit okay. It was a little strange shopping with a guy, but yet not. A straight guy's opinion on clothing choices was always good, especially when he was paying. I felt a little bad that he was paying for all of it, but every time I tried to complain, he would stop me.

"So, what do you think of these?" I had on the white dress as my last item.

"It looks great. Is that everything?"

"Yeah, it is. I can't believe almost everything fit...wow." The only thing that fit strange was the white and black plaid top.

"Okay, well let's pay for this and go somewhere else. We've only got so much time." He smiled at me, and I gladly returned it.

When the cashier told Billie the final total, my eyes bulged out a bit. Holy shit...I just tried to ignore it.

Billie handed me the massive bag and we walked out of the store, a clerk bidding us good bye, and headed to Hot Topic.

***

Billie and I walked into Hot Topic and started looking around. He was actually the one to spot the first thing.

"Hey, what about this? You could wear it tonight and whenever. It seems very...you." It was a pink, black, and white plaid dress with a corset-type waist.

"Yeah, I like it! I wonder if it'll look okay on me..." I wondered. Lately, I'd been really concerned about how I looked. I kept thinking I was gaining weight, but apparently I wasn't. I shook my head and kept looking.

I also had a thing for plaid lately. I managed to find another plaid dress, this one aqua blue and black. The only other thing we found was a black pinstriped dress.

I asked the girl at the counter (who started flirting shamelessly with Billie, I might add) if I could try on the three dresses and she opened a room for me. Both the red plaid and the black pinstripe dress fit, but the blue one didn't look right on me and made me look fatter than I'd like.

Billie, once again, paid at the register. The sum this time wasn't bad, and I was glad for that. Our next stop was the Vans store, but we decided to check in with Mike and Tre first. Billie decided to call Mike, considering there was a good chance he'd have his cell phone with.

The phone rang and rang, but Mike didn't answer. Billie tried Tre next, who actually answered after the second ring.

"Bueno!" he greeted cheerily.

"Hey, Tre. What are you guys up to?" Billie put the phone on speaker so I could hear what he was saying.

"Not much. Mike ran off a while ago. He saw some chick with blond hair and long legs and went to go talk to her. I wanted to ride that train first, but he said no and punched me in the balls. So I told him to go fuck himself, cus that's the only action he'll be getting tonight. He ignored me. So I went to go do some special shopping of my own. I'll meet up with you guys pretty soon, I'm not done here yet."

Billie and I shared a "what the fuck" look and sighed. Of course, we just had to lose Mike in the fucking largest mall in America.

"Alright, Tre. Call me when you're done."

"Mkay! Have fun." He said, hanging up.

***

Billie and I headed to the Vans store next, but nothing there was worth buying.

"So, you should probably get some stuff to sleep in, you know..."He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I suppose. Let's stop at Wet Seal. They'll probably have stuff like that in there, and we can look around a bit, too. Then we'll call it a day."

"Sounds good to me."

From Wet Seal, we bought a blue and black striped dress, another white, black and blue dress , and a few tank-tops in bright colors. I also got some knit shorts to wear to bed, one pair black and one white.

We were at the counter getting ready to pay when I got distracted by some jewelery. I spent a few minutes looking at that while Billie paid. He tapped me on the shoulder when we were ready to leave.

We had just walked out of the store when Billie's cell phone started ringing.

"Hey, Tre......Okay, did you find Mike?....Good.....Alright, we'll meet you by the Cinnabon on the first floor...Bye."

"Tre and Mike are downstairs. Are we done shopping?"

"Yeah. I don't have anything else to do. Thanks again, for everything."

"Don't worry about it." Billie said, putting his hand on my back.

***End Chapter 10 - 80***
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm....not my favorite chapter, but very fun to write. I hope you don't mind the links to the clothes, they were my inspiration for this chapter.

Any guesses as to what Tre was shopping for? And since when is Mike such a man-whore?

Find out next time!