I Don't Know Him...I Hate Him...and I Have To Get Married To Him?!

15

Chapter 8

This chapter contains mature subject matter not intended for a younger audience. Reader discretion is advised.

....

I’m not joking

....

Seriously, if you don’t like explicitness, you shouldn’t read this

....

This isn’t for the innocent, you’ve been warned.


Dominic laid me on the bed and the straddled me.

My fingers were shaking as I reached for his shirt, as I unbuttoned his shirt he went from kissing my lips to kissing me neck. He found sweet spots making moans escape my lips. I opened his shirt and ran my fingers over his well-developed chest. As I ran my fingers over his nipples he moaned.

I was still nervous as I moved my hands to his pants, and he could tell. I still managed to unbutton and unzip his pants.

“Wait,” he said putting his hands over mine were, stopping them from removing his pants. “I need to hear you say it, that you want this. I don’t think that you should be doing this just because you know that I want this. Do you remember what you said in the hospital about people sleeping together?” I nodded. “Well, I don’t want to fuck you or have sex with you, I want to make love to you. That’s why I need to hear you say it.”

“I- I want to do this, not just because your kind and sweet and sincere, but because I love you too.”

Slowly, there were no clothes covering us. The way Dominic moved you could tell he was no virgin, but I had read romance book. And I got the gist of what you were to do.

I pulled away from him and bent in front of him. He lay back on the bed, soon he was moaning and shivering in pleasure.

After he relaxed a bit, he pulled me onto the bed and told me it was my turn. He sat me on the bed and put his tongue in the depths of my sex, and began rubbing my pleasure. I couldn’t help the shivers that took my body over.

I let out a small moan and he put his tongue in deeper. I couldn’t help it, I screamed out. But it didn’t escape my lips because Dominic caught my scream in a kiss. His fingers replaced his tongue, teasing my sensitive parts, and then he moved to my nipples.

When both of us couldn’t take it anymore, he came back on the bed and got on top of me. I felt the length of him as he entered me, and the white-hot flash of pain. He kissed me tenderly, silently letting me know that he doesn’t mean to hurt me.

“It’ll be over soon.” he promised me.

Slowly, the pain subsided, and I began to enjoy what we were doing, and feel the emotions running through me, pleasure, fulfillment, wholeness, ecstasy, and most of all love. He began to move faster, and as I clung onto him thought became impossible. All I could do was move with him, echoing his groans and moans.

My hands became tangled in his hair has he moved us into a sitting position. I wrapped my legs around him, pushing him deeper.

I had always picture my first time, in a hotel room with champagne and strawberries and chocolate. But in that moment, I realized that it didn’t matter all those fancy things, all that mattered was that you were with someone you loved and trusted. And with Dominic I did, and that’s what made it so special.

I realized then, that I couldn’t wait until the wedding, so I could start a life with Dominic and maybe even a family.

They say that you never forget you first time, and I promise you that I won’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was actually laughing while I wrote this and then re-read it. I think talking about sex is so funny. I hope you liked it. :)

xoxo Natasha <3