I Don't Know Him...I Hate Him...and I Have To Get Married To Him?!

05

Chapter 3

I woke up that Saturday dazed. Had that dream actually been real? I had felt the bed sag underneath his weight, but the talking part is what confused me. I tried to get up from the bed to go downstairs, but something was holding me down. I looked down and saw that Dominic had put his arm around my waist.

Weird. This is really awkward, maybe I can maneuver out of this.

I tried my hardest to get out from under his arm, but I have never been the strongest person. I stayed like that for about ten minutes before I got impatient and really hungry.

“Dominic?” I whispered. “Dominic? Can you please remove your arm from around my waist?” His response, was a grunt.

I tried two more times until I yelled it. “DOMINIC! GET YOUR ARM OFF MY WAIST!”

He woke with a start, almost falling out of the bed. I started laughing hysterically.

He glared at me. “What the hell was that for? I was sleeping!”

“Yeah, well, I needed to get up and your arm was around me.” I said trying to stifle my giggles. “ I tried to move but, well I couldn’t so I tried something different.”

“Why do you have to be a total bitch?” he asked me, wiping the smile from my face.

I looked down, hurt. I didn’t say anything, I just walked out of the room and downstairs. I was walking into the kitchen when I heard a knock on the door. I went over and opened it.

It was a girl. She was very pretty. She was in a designer dress and her make-up and hair looked like it was professionally done. Her hair, which was platinum blonde, and eyes, which were violet, were obviously fake. Everything about her looked fake right down to her nose. Behind her I noticed Dominic’s friends, who unfortunately included Cassandra. Who was glaring at me.

She looked me up and down sneering at what I was wearing, as if it were a crime to look like I did in the morning.

“Can I help you?” I asked them politely.

“Yeah, you can get Nick for us.”she sneered.

I told her to come in as I went back upstairs to our bedroom.

When I opened the door, Dominic was dressed and putting clothes into a duffel bag.

“Dominic, your friends and some girl are downstairs waiting for you.” I told him. “Where are you going?”

He turned around obviously surprised that he hadn’t heard me coming in. “Good she’s here. I’m going to New York with Melissa, the girl downstairs, Cody, Quinn, Tony, and Cassandra. It’s Fashion Week. So, I’ll be gone for a week.” he told me putting cologne into his duffel.

“Bu...but, what am I supposed to do for a whole week? Why can’t I come with you?” I know I sounded like a child, but I couldn’t be left in this big house all alone.

He shrugged. “I dunno, just don’t burn down my house. When I come back I want it in one piece got it.”

I nodded, and with that he left the room with his duffel bag. A few minutes later I heard the front door shut and the sound of a car driving off.

It was now Tuesday. Dominic had been gone for three day, and hadn’t called to even check on me. For all he knew, I could have died.

I’ve been bored stiff, I wanted to call Ashley, but I don’t have her number. And Becka hasn’t sent me anything in a while.

I was in the kitchen when the phone rang. I pulled myself away from my ice cream and went over to pick up the phone.

Hello? I answered in a dull voice.

Hi Savanna, it’s Ginger. How are you sugar?

Just peachy.
I said sarcastically. But I don’t think she heard me.

Good. Now, I know that before, me and Marcus left last month I said I would help you out with the wedding, but I have a big order coming through and a new artist to be signed. So you’ and Nicky will have to do some things by yourself. OK?


Sure, I sighed. Um, what’s Dominic cell number? He went out and I need to call him to tell him.

Good, I’m faxing over some things now, and I’ll put in his number for you. Bye-bye Savanna.

Bye.
I said as I hung up.

I went into Dominic’s study, that was in the library, and took the piece of paper that had just come out of the machine and looked at it.

1. Find a caterer
2. Search venues
3. Find a place for the reception
4. Make a guest list
5. Find a florist
6. Look at designs for: wedding dress, tux, bridesmaid dresses, and groomsmen tuxes
7. Look for engagement and wedding rings
8. Pick a wedding song to dance to
9. Pick a honeymoon destination (Dominic I want you to do that)
10. Pick out a cake

Don’t worry darlings, we’ll get the priest, book a band, and look for the videographers and photographers. You don’t have to do all of this now, but you should do the first three at least within the next two month because they all book in advance. But I would like for you to do the seventh one quickly, the public needs to know your engaged.

There is no limit sweethearts, spend as much as you need.

Tell us what day you have decided for the wedding.

Love Ginger.


I sighed. It looked like I would have to do most of this all on my own, since Dominic wasn’t here and wouldn’t be until Thursday. But, thankfully Ginger did but his number at the bottom.

I called, I had to at least ask if he would come back to help me.

I listened to the dial tone, waiting for Dominic to pick up.

Hello?...that wasn’t Dominic’s voice. It was a girls.

Can I talk to Dominic? I asked.

Nicky, baby, someone is on the phone for you. I heard her say. I heard a grunt and the switch of the phone.

Hello?
Dominic said groggily.

Hi Dominic, it’s Savanna.

What do you want? And how did you get my number?

Never mind that, your mother ca-

WHAT!
He yelled into the phone. What did you tell her? Did you tell her I was in New York?

Nothing, and no. I told her you went out. But, I was wondering if you could come back to LA? We need to work on some wedding things.


All I heard on the other end was laughter. Yeah, right. Dominic finally said. You do all that, I don’t even want to get married to you!

And with that he hung up.

I left the study, with the list in hand and a little pissed off, and went upstairs to get ready. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put on an old pair of jeans and a tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun and was off.

Dominic had a few cars, and they were all very nice and very fast and very expensive. I was happy that I had my drivers license and wouldn’t have to be driven around in a cab or chauffeured car for the next few day.

Since the public was very interested in Dominic, I picked on of his newest car. One that no one knew he had. I picked the 2009 BMW 3 Series 328i Convertible SULEV.

My first stop was to find a venue. Before I had left I had done a little research, and I found the perfect spot, it was called the Bungalow Club, it was on Melrose avenue.

I had been doing a lot of snooping while Dominic had been gone, thought it got boring after the second day, and found out a lot that I could use for the wedding.

Our color scheme would be gold/yellow, because it was Dominic’s favorite color, and blue, because that was mine. I had already figured out how our engagement and wedding rings would look like. They would be, like the color scheme, gold and blue.

“Welcome to The Bungalow Club. My name is Lily. How may I help you?” the receptionist at the Bungalow asked me ask I walked in.

I smiled at her. “Hi, my name is Savanna Markson. I booked a look around with the manager this morning.”

“Oh, yes. Mr. Tiffton is expecting you.” she said as she got up from her desk. “This way Ms. Markson.”

I followed Lily into an office. It was obviously Mr. Tiffton’s office and I was right when, as we walked in, a fat, balding man turned in his chair to face us.

“This is Ms. Markson, Mr. Tiffton.” Lily announced.

“Thank you, Lily. You may go now.” Lily left and Mr. Tiffton motioned for me to sit down. I took the seat across from him and we started to talk business.

He told me that the Bungalow would be reserved for the whole month of June for my wedding. He said that after that he wouldn’t be able to keep it for much longer, because this was a popular spot to get married at.

After we talked about the price, he showed me around. It was beautiful, I told him that it would be perfect for the wedding and reception.

My next stop, was the jeweler. I had ask Mr. Tiffton where I could buy the best rings. He said that I could either go to Tiffany’s or a place called Superior Jewelers on Rodeo Drive.

I decided to go to the one on Rodeo Drive, I was sick of hearing that everyone got their rings from Tiffany’s. It took about fifteen minutes to get onto Rodeo Drive and another ten to find the store.

When I went in I asked on of the salesladies if they had gold and blue wedding and engagement rings. They had said yes.

She showed me over to a collection of them and I picked out the ones I liked and she sized my finger for me so it would fit. I told her that my fiancé would come in later, because he was on a ‘business’ trip.

By the time I got home it was eleven o’clock. I parked the car, and went straight upstairs and fell asleep, not even bothering to take off my shoes or make-up.

I was just happy that I had found a venue and got the rings. Tomorrow I would go look cake designs at a very fancy bakery I had found online that morning.

The next day I went to look at designers for the wedding clothes. I had gone back to the jeweler, and they had said it would be about a week or two before the rings were ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I can't find my originial site for the wedding rings, so they may differ from the one's on Quizilla, or i'll just use the Quizilla site.