Witch Vampire Love Story

The story involves the tv programme Charmed and Twilight.
The story is about the daughter of Piper and Leo, called Melanie, she also happens to Bella Swan's cousin, in my story they are very close, Melanie knows about the Cullens being vampires as well as that a vampire had gone after Bella and killed her.
She goes to Forks to avenge Bella's murder, but Charlie doesnt know about her and her family being from a long line of witches, very few people that Melanie is friends with know about her secret.
She quickly becomes friends with the Cullens, but blames Edward for not being able to save her cousin if he loved her so much, after a while she forgives him but still investigates who the vampire which killed Bella is and what it was called.
As the relationship with Edward changes, she soon finds herself falling in love with Edward, as he is with her.
  1. Bella's Death
    Bella is killed by a VAMPIRE !
  2. Alice Cullen !
    Melanie goes to school and meets Alice Cullen !
  3. Meeting the other Cullen's !
    Melanie is invited to join Alice to lunch, she meets the rest of the Cullens !
  4. The Truth is out !
    Edward talks to his family about Melanie somehow knowing their secret, then goes and speaks with Melanie only to find out she is a witch.
  5. Should I Stay Or Should I go ?!
    Melanie is in Bella's old room(her room now) and talks with Edward on what she should do
  6. Guilty Conscience
    Melanie feels guilty for having feelings for Edward and pushes him away.