Wakko Werewolves 4: Resurrection

One

Eye for eye, life for life, soul for soul. To think that Tyler died, in my arms and now just a few minutes later he was standing in my room hugging me. It's scary seeing someone who you saw die come back to life.

I sat at the kitchen table staring off into space.

"Are you okay Cassie?" Amy asked and touched my arm.

"It's hard to say. I mean, he's back." I said to her.

"But that's not the Tyler we knew from before." Kyle said to me.

I sighed.

"The Tyler we knew died a long time ago. Just like the Cassandra we knew, and the Kyle we knew." I looked up to him.

He looked down at the table.

"So what do we do?" Beth asked looking at Cat.

"I'm not sure, I only deal with vampires and werewolves, this is a little too advanced for me." she said.

"What I don't understand is if he died and came back. He made a deal. What is the debt he has to pay?" Kyle asked.

"It's hard to say. Maybe he's already paid his debt through dying?" Amy said.

"But he had to have made a deal to come back." I said to her.

"Right." she said nodding.

There was a knock at the door that seemed to fill the silence in the air. Cat got up to answer it. Hopefully it wouldn't be anymore werewolves who made deals.

She opened the door and I inhaled and saw Ryker walk in.

"Hey guys." he said.

"Hi Ryker, what are you doing here?" Amy asked.

He looked at me and gave me a half smile.

"Just wanted to know if, Cassie wanted to hang out with me today." he said taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"We have a phone you could've called." I said to him turning red.

"I wanted to see you, actually talk to you." he said.

"Well, sorry but we need Cassandra right now." Kyle said to Ryker.

Ryker glanced at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Tyler made a deal with the devil." Beth said.

Ryker looked at her in disbelief.

"No way." he said.

"It's hard to believe but it's true, we just saw him in my room like a few seconds ago." I said.

"Is he a ghost?" Ryker asked.

"No, he's all here, soul and all." Cat said.

"Wow, so anyway, what do you say want to do something this morning. Go to the beach?" Ryker asked.

"You don't get it Ryker do you? This is our issue not yours why don't you go back to your ten bedroom mansion?" Kyle asked.

"Oh you should talk. I know all about the Dill's. Hey when was the last time you saw your parents?" Ryker asked.

Kyle slammed his hands on the table and stood up. Ryker did the same. Tension rose in the room.

"Would you guys relax?" I asked them.

"Ever since you were turned you've been nothing but a pest!" Kyle spat.

"And ever since I met you. You've been an asshole." he said.

"Why don't you leave Cassandra doesn't even like you!" Kyle growled.

"She didn't say that the last full moon." Ryker said smirking.

Kyle growled and clawed for him. I held him back while Cat held Ryker back.

"Want to run that by me again?" Kyle asked.

"The last full moon was great!" Ryker spat.

"Okay, I think it's time for Ryker to leave." Cat said.

"Ryker, I'll call you later." I said as Cat dragged him out of her apartment. She shut the door and sighed leaning on it.

I let go of Kyle who relaxed.

"Did you get it all out of your system?" Amy asked sarcastically.

Kyle glared at her and walked away from the table and into his room. I heard his door slam.

"What are those two guys deal?" Beth asked sitting down at the table.

"Two hormonal, teen, male, wolves. And one female doesn't really help any situation." Cat said.

"Seriously?" Amy asked.

"Let's just be glad she's not in heat." Cat said and sighed.

"Anyway, the whole Tyler situation what should we do as of now?" I asked her.

"Well Tyler's going to be recruiting his wolves. So we'll have to be prepared for any odd things that goes on. I should also ask Gavin to have the local sheriff put the city on curfew. Just to minimize casualities." Cat said.

"You don't think, that Tyler, have one, ounce of humanity left in him?" I asked her.

She sighed.

"It's hard to say. Maybe but anyone who makes a deal with the devil is looking for trouble." she said.

"No duh." Amy said.

I stood up from the table.

"Well, I guess I better check on Kyle make sure he didn't wolf out." I said pushing the chair in and walking to his room.

I knocked on his door.

"Kyle can I come in?" I asked him.

There was no answer. I tested the knob. It didn't budge. I sighed and grew a claw and stuck it into the hole of the lock jiggling it and opening the door. I walked in.

"I hate when you do that." he said tossing a tenis ball back and forth into the air.

"Kyle, I'm sorry Ryker said those things to you." I said.

"No you aren't anyway he meant it." he said.

"I am truly sorry, and Ryker didn't mean it." I said sitting on his bed.

"So do you like him?" he asked catching his tennis ball and sitting up.

"I don't know. Maybe, but I like you too." I said.

I didn't think that was what he wanted to hear.

"When you choose your mind you can tell me. Now can you leave?" he asked.

I sighed and got up.

"I'm sorry." I said to him again.

He rolled over on his bed. I walked out of his room closing it behind me. Cat walked towards me.

"We're heading to the hunting supplies store, want anything?" she asked.

"Beth and Amy's going?" I asked.

"I want to try out the shooting range." Amy said.

"I'm just support." Beth said.

"Want to come?" Cat asked.

"No, I-I'll start on the dishes." I said to them.

"Thanks." Beth said.

I nodded and they walked out of the house. I walked into the kitchen scooping up dinner plates and forks and knives, and I put the water and squirted some soap into the sink. I dropped a fork on accident and bent down to pick it up. My back did a weird thing and I stood up quickly and rubbed it. It seemed to tighten up near my tail bone. I ignored it.

While washing dishes I started to feel weirder. My stomach tightened cramping up and relaxing. I finished the dishes and sat down at the table and and hugged my stomach. It wasn't stopping. I got up and walked to my bedroom closing the door behind me. I laid in bed and rolled onto my side. I shivered and started to feel feverish. My teeth chattered and closed my eyes.