Wakko Werewolves 4: Resurrection

Six

I lied in bed that night and stared out my window. I finally drifted to sleep after an hour or so. A weird sensation ran over me as if I was changing. I could feel my claws growing and my skin prickling with fur. Then I felt the sharp pain in my stomach. I flew up and panted and looked at my fingernails. They were normal size bitten down by anxiety I felt. And my arms were covered in goose bumps but no fur. I looked back at my window and saw that it was open and the curtains flapped back and forth.

I remembered that window being closed. I closed it and then I saw a reflection behind me and I turned around and gasped.

"Hi." Tyler said.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I remembered the last time he showed up but this couldn't be real was he actually in the room standing in front of me? He walked towards me. I backed into my window and held up my hand.

"Stay away from me, you're suppose to be dead." I said.

"But I'm not. I'm here. With you." he said.

I hugged myself and turned away shaking my head rabidly.

"You're not here I'm just having a dream. I'm seeing things." I said.

He held out his hand and touched my cheek.

"Then how can you feel that?" he asked.

"You're a ghost." I said moving away from him.

He followed me as I scooted away from the window and towards my bedroom door.

"I'm here really here." he said.

"Why did you come back?" I asked him.

"To see you of course. I had a chance to come back and the first place I came was to see you." he said holding my cheek.

I looked him in his eyes and then my eyes roamed down his body. It was him he wasn't see through I didn't even smell death on him. I looked back at his eyes.

"If you're alive, then... how?" I asked.

"I told you I made a deal." he said.

"Why would you do that?" I asked him.

"It wasn't my time to go I had to do something right?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"But, Tyler, you've got to understand. You being here. It's not normal. You're suppose to be..." I started.

"I'm not, I'm here with you. I'm back and I'm here to stay." he said and hugged me.

He rubbed my back. I grasped the back of his shirt. This wasn't normal not by a long shot.