Meant for You

Schedule

Bre tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear as she walked into the gym, which was where she was scheduled to meet her partner. The worse part about meeting up with her partner, was the fact that Vic and Val wouldn't be in the same room. She was all alone-- meeting with a Cullen. Her worse nightmare. She didn't even have a reason to hate them. She just thought they were weird, and see guessed she disliked them because of Bella, but it was kind of dumb to hate someone because of who they associated with. But she was stubborn, and knew that probably wasn't going to change.

She allowed her eyes to scan around the large gym. There was a bunch of seniors and sophomores pairing together. Some looked happy with their partners, while others looked annoyed and miserable. A few freshmen and juniors were also in the room. Bre saw Emmett leaned against a pole in the back of the room. Sighing, she began walking towards the tall male.

Emmett grinned when he saw the cute brunette walking towards him. At first, he wasn't excited about working with a human. He and Rosalie were already fighting, he surely didn't need to add anymore drama into the mix. But, Alice had told him that Bre was actually very easy to get along to once she opened up. However, his sister had also warned him that at first she was going to be very rude, snobby, and bitchy towards him. Emmett was actually looking forward to figuring this human girl out.

"Hello." He said, when she approached him.
"Let's skip the introductions, and just figure out a way to get this over as quickly as possible." Bre hissed.

Emmett chuckled. At least Alice was right about her being rude and bitchy.

"Okay." He said grinning, "But it would help if I know your name."
"Bre." She mumbled.
"That's a pretty name."

She sighed, "Look, I just want to get this over with. I'm not looking forward to this assignment. So, please. Let's just figure out how to make it pass by as quickly as possible."

Emmett smiled, "As you wish. Looks like we'll be stuck together for awhile. Seems like they have a schedule when we work on the stage and props." Emmett said.
"A schedule?" Bre ask.

He pointed to a white sheet of paper that was taped to the back door. She walked over and realized that they would be working today every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon until the play. She rolled her eyes.

"Fucking perfect." She mumbled under her breath.
"Ladies shouldn't curse." Emmett said from behind her.

She turned around and rolled her eyes, "Well, looks like we're stuck working together on Tuesday. See you then." She said starting to walk away.
"Hold up!" Emmett said, "We've got the rest of the day. . ."
"To work out what we're going to do. Clearly. . ." She said pointing to the piece of paper, "That's done for us."
"You can't just leave." He said.

She smirked, "Watch me." She stated, walking out the side door.

Emmett walked over to the window and glanced outside. He watched as she walked over and climbed inside a large Ford truck. He couldn't help but to smile. She defiantly had an attitude problem. He wondered if she was always like that towards people, or was it just him?

He walked over and joined Edward and Bella, who had actually ditched their freshmen partners after discussing their assignments.

"So, who did you get stuck with?" Bella ask.
"A girl named Bre." Emmett said.
"Bre Reed?" Bella ask.
"I guess. . . Little short brunette?" Emmett ask.

Bella sighed, "Yeah that's her. . ." She said softly.
"Is she always so hateful?" Emmett ask.
"Hateful?" Bella questioned, "She's normally hyper, annoying, and kind of immature." Bella spat.
"I never got that vibe."
"She's friends with Jacob." Bella said.

Edward rolled his eyes behind her as she spoke of the boy she said was her best friend. Edward knew she had other feelings for him though.

"You should hook up with her though, Emmett. . . Get your mind off Rose." Bella suggested.

Emmett and Edward both raised an eyebrow at her.

Bella hated Bre, and wanted her out of Jacob's life. She had noticed he had been talking about her a lot more the past few months, he had even told Bella he was thinking about asking Bre out. Bella loved Edward-- but she also had feelings for Jacob. She wanted him to be around, just encase Edward decided he didn't want to be with her.

Bre was sorting through the ring tones in her phone when Cole opened the truck door and climbed inside.

"Damn, I'm early. . . What'd you do, skip last hour?" He ask.

She grinned, "Something like that."

He laughed as he started up the engine. "You going over to dad's garage with me tonight?"
"Nope."
"How come?" Cole ask.
"I'm just trying to stay away from anything close to La Push for awhile." She admitted.

He sighed, "It's about Jacob, isn't it?"
"I just wanna get rid of this crush." Bre said.
"Staying away won't help."
"It's helping so far."

Cole sighed, "Whatever you say Bre."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image