Meant for You

Broken

Jacob sit on his front porch with his face buried in his hands. Bre's rejection sent waves of pain all through his body. He couldn't do anything with himself, he was completely broken. He looked up seeing Quil walk on the porch. He took a seat on the old rocking chair beside him.

"What's up with you?" Quil ask.

Jacob sighed. He was actually glad Quil had stopped by. He needed to talk to someone else. Someone who was going through the same thing as him. Quil had imprinted last week. It wasn't that his imprint rejected him, but Quil couldn't be romantic with her-- not like he had those intentions right now anyways. Claire was just an innocent two year old at the moment. Quil wouldn't think about her romantically until she was at least sixteen or seventeen years old.

"I imprinted." Jacob whispered.
"Thought Sam said it was rare." Quil said, he assumed that he and Sam, and Jared may be the only ones to ever imprint.
"I did too."
"Are you sure you imprinted?"

Jacob laughed darkly, "Positive."
"Was it on a two year old?" Quil ask, poking fun at his own luck of imprinting.
"No. . . it was on Bre."

Quil's eyes went wide. He had been in the middle of Jacob and Paul's thoughts, so he knew all the drama between the two of them over this girl.

"Are you sure?. . . When did you even see her?" Quil ask, knowing Paul had warned him to stay away from Bre.
"Today, I went by her school. Saw her, and imprinted. She was working on a project with one of those damn leeches." Jacob said, his hands darting into fist as he thought about Bre being near a Emmett.
"What are you gonna do? You can tell her everything. . ." Quil said.
"She won't even talk to me!" Jacob yelled, standing up.

He found himself getting angry as he thought about the reason why Bre wouldn't talk to him. It was probably because of her boyfriend. He had completely forgot about Bella saying Bre and Emmett were dating. He snarled loudly, and felt Quil place a arm on his shoulder, which told him he should calm down. How was he suppose to calm down when his IMPRINT was dating a VAMPIRE?

"Here comes Bella. CALM DOWN." Quil said.

Jacob didn't even notice her noisy truck making it's way into his graveled drive way. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply as he waited for the truck to shut off. He needed to remain calm. He didn't want to phase and hurt anyone innocent, especially Bella Swan. Even though, when he imprinted on Bre it took away all feelings for Bella romantically-- she was still a human, and a friend, who he didn't want to hurt.

"Jacob!" She said smiling, as she walked up on the porch. "I have great news."
"What's that Bella?"
"Edward and I broke up today. . . I knew that was the reason why you needed time to think. . . I took care of it for you!" She said, jumping into his arms.

Edward Cullen was heart broken. Bella told him that they needed to take time apart, however she wasn't breaking up with him. Only 'taking a break' so she could 'experience being a human' before she 'tied herself down'. She made him promise he wouldn't leave Forks. Made him promise he would wait for her until she was ready, no matter what she done.

Emmett walked inside the Cullen house hold and looked over at his brother, he looked worried, upset, and heart broken.

"What's wrong?" Emmett ask.
"Bella and I. . . She wanted to take a break." Edward said.
"Why?"
"She wants human experiences. . . but I think it has something to do with that mutt." Edward admitted.
"Jacob? He was at school today."
"Seeing Bella?" Edward ask quickly.
"No, he came to speak to Bre."
"Probably to cut off ties with her." Edward sighed.
"Bre didn't look too happy to see him."
"Which isn't good for me! Now Bella will end up with that mutt!"

Bre had thought about what Jacob had ask all evening. All he wanted was for her to simply come to La Push so he could explain things. That wasn't too much to ask, was it? Then she could possibly know what's going on with not only him, but Paul, Quil, Jared, and Embry also.

She straightened out her shirt, and then walked into the living room and saw Cole laid out on the couch.

"Can you run me to La Push?"
"Sure. Where you going?"
"Just to talk to Jacob for a little bit."

Cole smiled, "Gonna forgive him?" He ask.
"I don't know. . . But I am going to hear him out."
"That's fine, I'll go see dad while you're over there."
"He's not working?"
"Nope, not tonight."

Bre nodded her head, as she walked outside and climbed inside her brother's truck. A few minutes later Cole came outside. He got inside the car and started it up, heading over to La Push.

Bre knew that facing Jacob tonight probably meant there was no turning back. Once he flashed her his beautiful smile, then she wouldn't be able to stay mad at him for long. She just hoped he had a good excuse as to why he done what he did.

When her brother cut the engine right by his house, she thought about telling him never mind when she saw Bella's truck sitting in the drive way. But she figured this could be a test. She stepped out.

"You'll be at dad's right?"
"Right."

She shut the old door, and then began walking up towards the door. She looked around, and then knocked on the front door. No one answered. Burrowing her eyebrows together, she walked around back. She saw Bella leaned against Jacob's garage, while he was under his rabbit. She felt like she was spying on them, since she hadn't announced her presence yet. But then Bella looked at her, flashing her a smirk from hell.

"Jake! Come on, let's go inside for some hot chocolate." Bella purred, making Bre's insides knot up.

Jacob pulled himself out from under the vehicle, and stood up. He looked over and notice Bre standing in his back yard and smiled.

"About time!" He heard, before Bella swung her arms around his neck, and jumped on him, planting a wet kiss right on his lips.

He watched as Bre's face saddened in front of him, which broke his heart.

Then the loud sound of a howling wolf was heard in the woods.

A angry howling wolf. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
Image