Meant for You

Reality

Bre moved back from Jacob and starred deeply into his dark eyes. She was his imprint? She closed her eyes, shook her head, and then reopened them, “I’m your imprint?” She whispered. A smile curved into his lips, her favorite smile. “Yes.” He said, reaching his hand out to hers. She swallowed hard, and placed her hand in his, and he pulled her close to him. He leaned down and pressed his warm lips against her forehead. “What about Bella?” She snapped, pulling away from him.

He groaned, “I’m not sure what Bella is up to.”
“YOU’RE DATING HER.” Bre remembered, raising her voice.
“I never once ask her out.”
“But you’re dating her.”
“She thinks we are.” Jacob admitted.
“I can’t believe you!” Bre screamed, “You tell me i’m your imprint, but yet you’re dating Bella.”
“I am not dating her! She assumed that because she broke up with Edward, that we are together.”
“Did you explain to her that she’s wrong?”
“I haven’t had a chance!”

Bre just shook her head, and turned to walk away, Jacob’s strong hot hand was on her wrist, “Don’t go.” Bre slowly turned around. She couldn’t leave him. She didn’t have the strength any longer. She had always felt a pull towards Jacob. However, now that she found out that she was in fact his imprint, she couldn’t leave.

She watched as he licked over his lips, “I’m going to explain everything to her tonight.”
“Promise?” She ask, nearly on the verge of tears.

He raised his hands up and cupped her face, “I promise you, Bre. I’ve always had feelings for you. I was confused before, I admit that. But now I’m not confused. You’re the only girl I want, the only girl I need. You’re my future.” Jacob said.

Bre couldn’t help but to smile. She had waited nearly two years to hear him say that, and now that he had. She was basically weak in the knees. Jacob noticed how she was feeling, and grinned as he walked towards her. He leaned down, and starred deeply into her eyes. Slowly, he leaned down closer and attached his lips to hers.

The chemistry couldn’t be denied in their kiss. Sparks were flying, and both of them felt as if the world could be crashing around them, and they wouldn’t even notice. Jacob placed his hands on both her cheeks, and deepened the kiss even more. Bre pulled away from the kiss, needing air, and sighed as Jacob pulled her close to him.

“This some sort of dream?” She ask.

He chuckled, “If you consider reality dreaming, then yes.”

She giggled, and wrapped her small arms around him.

“So, what else should I know?” She ask.

He sighed, “Let’s see. You know i’m some sort of shape shifting weirdo. You know you’re my imprint.”
“You mentioned vampires.”
“The Cullens.”

Her eyes widened, “Are vampires?” She ask.
“Yeah. . . That’s why Paul and I don’t like the fact that you’re working partners with Emmett Cullen.”
“Is he going to drink my blood?” Bre ask.

Jacob took in a deep breath, “They’re supposedly vegetarian vampires, meaning they fed off animals. But, I still don’t trust them.”
“I’m going to feel really weird around them now. I always knew they were different though.”

Jacob laughed, “Did you ever think I was a wolf?”
“No. . .” Bre giggled, “But at least you’re not a bloodsucker.”
“Yeah, I guess that’s a plus side.”
“What else should I know?”
“I don’t think anything. . . Not that I can think of.”
“Can I see Paul now?” She ask.

He smiled, “If you want.”

She nodded her head, and Jacob linked hands with her as they walked towards Paul’s house. Paul was waiting on the porch for her. He knew she’d be looking for him as soon as Jacob explained things. He was glad to see her smiling when she arrived.

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me!”
“I couldn’t” Paul said, “We gotta keep it a secret. Only our imprints are allowed to know.”
“You don’t have a imprint?” She ask.
“It’s suppose to be rare.” Jacob explained.
“Who else has imprinted?” She questioned.
“Sam, Jared, and Quil.”
“Quil?” She said with shock, “On who?” She questioned.
“Claire. . . You don’t know her.” Jacob said.
“Where does she go to school?” Bre ask.
“She’s only two.” Paul stated.

Bre’s eyes went wide, and Jacob quickly explained to her that Quil didn’t feel romantically towards Claire right now, however those feelings would probably develop later in life, when she was grown up and more mature.

“We better go see Sam.” Paul said.

Jacob nodded his head, and he took Bre’s hand in his once again as they started walking toward Sam and Emily’s small home. “They recently got engaged.” Jacob explained.
“How is Leah taking it?”
“She’s coping. . .”

Before they even had a chance to walk up on the porch. Sam Uley walked out of the house and starred at the three of them. Slowly, a smile came onto his face.

“Glad you finally talked to him, Bre.”

Bre just placed a unsure smile on her face, as Sam welcomed them into his home. Jacob held tightly onto her hand as she took a seat on the couch.

“Emily will be here in a moment. She’s just cleaning herself up a bit.” Sam said.

Bre watched as Emily Young appeared from the hallway. She was gorgeous, even with the gruesome scars that came down over her face and arm. She placed a soft smile on her lips as she greeted Bre.

“I figured we could talk about everything since you’re finally apart of the family.” Sam said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image