Meant for You

Love Letter

After Paul dropped him off, Jacob walked inside his house, spoke a few words to his father, and then found him something to drink. He knew that he needed to phone Bella, but he truly didn't know how to break up with her. He hadn't even ask her out. She just assumed they were together. How was he suppose to break up with a girl he never truly started dating? He decided that the best way to go about talking to Bella; would be explaining the truth to her. He was going to be with Bre.

Walking inside his room, he stripped out of his clothing and then pulled on a pair of ball shorts for sleeping. He fell back on his small bed, and leaned over and grabbed the cordless phone from his night stand. He pressed Bella's digits into the phone, and waited for her to pick up. Charlie's voice welcomed him, and he held a short conversation with him before asking where Bella was. He then heard Charlie yelling for her. It took a few minutes, but finally Bella picked up.

"Hello?" her voice ask.
"Hey Bells. It's Jake."Lo
"Jake!" She squealed.
"Yeah. . . uhm, we need to talk." He said, hoping to get this over with as quickly as possible.
"We do!" Bella said, "I was talking to Jessica today. There's going to be a car show coming to Port Angeles in two weeks. I figured you and I could go there!" Bella said.
"I. . . uhm. . . I don't think I'll be able to make it."
"Just tell Sam you need a night off!"
"It's not Sam."
"Then what is it?" She questioned.
"Bella, this thing between us. . . whatever it is, has to stop." He said.
"This thing? You mean our relationship?" She ask.
"Yes. ." Jacob stated.
"Why?" Bella ask, he couldn't tell if she was crying or just whispering lightly.
"Because. . . I'm uhm. . ."
"Is there another woman?" Bella ask quickly.
"Yes." Jacob blurted out, "I'm going to be with Bre."

Bella didn't talk for several minutes, and Jacob wondered if she had hung up on him.

"She's messing around with Emmett." Bella said quickly.

Jacob sighed loudly, kind of annoyed at the fact Bella would lie to him. "No she's not. I've already talked to her."
"She's lying to you! Emmett's taking her to the end of the year dance!" Bella said quickly.
"You're lying, Bella." Jacob said, trying to compose his temper.
"I'm not, Jake! Please don't leave me." She begged.
"Sorry Bella. . . but I've got to go. Maybe we could be friends. . ." Jacob said.
"Whatever, Jacob! You're making a big mistake! I'll just go be with Edward!" She hissed.
"I wish you and Edward luck." Jacob stated.
"I hate you!" She spat, before hanging up.

"That went well." Jacob mumbled sarcastically to himself as he tossed his phone to the other side of the room.

Bre and Cole both over slept the next morning, and ended up missing the first two classes. They arrived at school just a few minutes before the third period bell rang. Cole darted off towards the hallway where his locker was, while Bre opened hers up and pulled her books out. Just as she was closing the door, the bell rung. She stood there for a moment, waiting for the hallway to fill. She noticed that it filled very quickly, and most of the students had eyes on her. Burrowing her brows together she looked around for one of her close friends. As she was looking for Valerie or Victoria, she noticed a blond junior point to her and then back to a group of girls. The group's eyes went wide, nodded, and then shook their head as they walked up the hallway.

Once again, Bre's eyes burrowed together. What the hell was going on? She tossed some of her long brown hair over her shoulder as she walked down the hallway, no longer concerned with finding her friends. Just as she was going to dart into her class, she was grabbed by the sleeve of her arm, and pulled outside. She looked towards the puller's face, and noticed it was Rosalie Hale.

"Can I help you?" Bre hissed sarcastically, pulling her sleeve out of the blond's hand. She didn't care how intimidating Rosalie Hale was, she wasn't scared of her.
"You and I need to talk you little wench." Rosalie said.

Bre didn't know what was going on, until Rosalie pulled a pink note from her back pocket. Burrowing her eyebrows together in confusion, Rosalie unfolded the note and placed it in front of her eyes.. She managed to scan over it. It was a love letter, supposedly wrote from her, and to Emmett.

"Who the fuck wrote that!" Bre demanded.
"YOU DID!" Rosalie Hale said angry.

Bre laughed, "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I didn't write shit. For one, I don't write love letters, two I would never use pink paper, and three. . . Who the fuck dots their i's with heart's instead of dots these days."

Rosalie looked at her for a minute and then groaned, or growled. Bre wasn't sure which one, but it reminded her that she was dealing with a vampire instead of just a human, but her courage didn't fade away. She knew that if this blond leech touched her then Paul or Jacob would rip her to shreds later.

"Whose messing with us then?" Rosalie ask.
"I don't know. But clearly it's someone who has something against me or you. Possibly both, I think Emmett's just a pawn in the game."
"Who hates you?" Rosalie ask.

Bre thought for a moment and then no one really came to mind, then she remembered what happened last night.

"If Jacob broke up with Bella last night and told her the reason behind it. . . Then probably Bella Swan."

Rosalie made her eyebrows meet in the middle, "Hmm, I was never nice to her. But I assumed she'd be scared of me."
"Maybe she doesn't plan on being caught." Bre pointed out.
"But it does make sense." Rosalie said, almost to herself as she was thinking, "Both Edward and Alice tell me I'm over reacting, which means they probably know it's Bella. Those idiots are probably protecting her."
"Yeah, well. If you find out it's her. You should let me know, I'm looking for a two or three day vacation from school anyways."
"You don't have feelings for Emmett?" The blond vampire ask one more time.

Bre smirked as she leaned in close to the blond only so she could hear, "I only have eyes for werewolves, not vampires." She stated.

Rosalie tensed up when she heard what Bre said.

"You won't say a word."
"Duh, wouldn't that go against some treaty?" Bre ask, "I'm a imprint. . . Sam explained everything, don't worry Blondie, your deep dark secret is safe with me."
"Fine, whatever. Just be on a look out for whoever the letter sender is."
"You too."
"I'll meet you at lunch to tell you about my findings." Rosalie said.
"Okay then, see you then." Bre mumbled, going to her class, fifteen minutes late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image