Meant for You

James Bond

Bre slowly climbed into the passenger seat of Jacob's rabbit. She giggled when she remembered watching him fix up the old car just last year, and now it seemed to run without any glitches. She looked over at him and grinned, he bit down on his bottom lip. "Where do you want to go?" He questioned her, "I just want to talk to you about some stuff, so anywhere that's suitable for conversation." He smiled, "Okay." he said as he took the car on an old dirt road.

After about ten minutes of driving, Jacob pulled off the main road, and into a small clearing beside the road. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, and he chuckled. "You said you wanted a place for conversation." He reminded her, she giggled, "I didn't mean the middle of nowhere, Jake." He grinned, "Oh come on, what are you scared of?" He ask. She rolled her eyes playfully, "I'm not scared of anything. After all, I did get in a vehicle with a werewolf, didn't I?" She said, with a wink, getting out of the car. His laughter could be heard throughout the forest.

He walked over and helped her over a few large limbs and branches that were on the ground. He picked her up and packed her over to the front of the car, he then placed her on the hood. Jacob stood in front of her, slowly taking her hands in his. She smiled at him. She had waited so long for this very moment where they looked into each others eyes, and knew they were meant for each other.

"So, you wanted to talk?" Jacob ask.
"Mhm." She said biting down on her bottom lip, "But first." She said, raising her hand up and placing it on the back of his neck. Slowly, she brought him down to her view, and pressed her soft lips against his hot ones. He smirked into the kiss, and then tried to part her lips with his tongue. She shot down his advance, and pulled away from him. "We need to talk, remember." She giggled, placing her forehead against his. He groaned lightly, and then moved away from her, "So talk." He said, rubbing circles in the palm of her hand for relaxation.

She sighed, "First. . . I wanted to ask you. . . if you took care of the uhm, Bella situation."

Jacob chuckled lightly, "Are you asking if I explained things to her?"
"Yes." Bre said.
"I did-- I told her that I wanted to be with you, and that I couldn't be with her."
"I figured you did." She said smiling.
"Then why did you ask?" He questioned her.
"Just to make sure-- Bella started a rumor on me today. About Emmett Cullen and myself. She actually wrote a love letter, trying to say it was me. Rosalie, you know the blond vampire, and I figured out it was Bella. I really wanted to kick her ass, however Rosalie said Alice and Edward would stop me."
"Why the hell is she spreading rumors about you? Bella didn't used to be like that." Jacob said.

Bre bit down on her bottom lip, "Rosalie and I also have a theory about that."
Jacob took in some breath, "And that would be?" He questioned her.
Bre sighed, "Okay, uhm well. . . We feel like she's trying to basically play the both of you. She wants to keep you on the back burner, just encase Edward leaves."
"So, you're saying. . . She probably only broke up with Edward and dated me to keep me away from you?" He ask.
"It makes sense." Bre said.

He sighed, rubbing his hands through his hair. "She needs to just stay away. . . if that's the case. I plan on being happy with you." Jacob said, causing Bre to smile.

Jacob leaned down and pressed his forehead against hers, "Is there anything else you wanted to discuss?" He ask with a grin slowly appearing on his lips.
"Uhm, actually there is." She smiled.

She was going to open her mouth to say something, but Jacob's head snapped the other way. She looked at him and noticed he was paying attention to something else. He turned his attention around quickly, and then looked at her with fear on his face, "Get in the car, lock the doors. Now!" He demanded. He quickly helped her off the hood of the car, and basically packed her over to the driver's side and placed her inside.

"Jacob! What's going on?" She ask, panic in her voice.
"Just lock the doors. Don't get out of this car for anything. Do you hear me?" He said demanding.

She nodded her head, and he slammed the door shut and he motioned for her to lock it. Slowly she did so and watched as he took off running into the woods. She listened for any out of the ordinary sounds, but didn't hear anything. She was on the verge of tears, confused and scared as to what was going on. Just minutes ago, she was happy as ever, getting ready to ask Jacob about the status of their relationship, and now he was running off into the woods, leaving her locked in a car scared and confused.

After a couple of moments she heard a different sound, a sound that most defiantly wasn't ordinary. It was the howling of a wolf. She immediately knew it was Jacob. But was he calling for help? Why else would he be howling so loud? Was there danger? Was Jacob in danger?

She nibbled on her bottom lip as she looked out into the distance. Then all of a sudden there was a loud pounding on the passenger side window. She let out a loud scream, and then turned to the window and saw that it was only Paul. She leaned over and unlocked the door, and he climbed inside the door, locking it back up.

"What's going on?" She demanded.
"A red headed vampire is on the land. Jacob and the others are after her. They sent me to protect you."
"Is Jacob okay?" Bre ask, frantic.
"He's fine, just scared for your well being."
"I'm fine." She mumbled, "Stupid vampires always got to ruin everything."

Paul laughed, "Glad you dislike them just as much as we do."
"They ruin everything." Bre said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"How are you and Jake?" He questioned.
"Good, I suppose. I was about to ask him the status of our relationship, before he went all James Bond on my ass."

Paul laughed once again, "He can't help it. He wants you to be protected."
"I know, It just sucks." She said, "Why are vampires here anyways?"
"Not sure-- They don't normally come here. I think because we're here, so this one must have an alternative reason as to why they've come so close."
"So, there is danger near?" She questioned.
"Not sure, Bre. Might just be confused or a new one. The guys will hopefully find out what's going on." Paul said.

She sit there in silence for a few minutes. The only thing that could be heard was Paul's humming throughout the house. Just as she was getting fed up with waiting, several wolves appeared from out of the forest. Her eyes widened when she saw just how many there was now.

"Two more on the way." Paul said, noticing her eyes.
"Huh?" She ask.
"Brady and Collin are going to join us soon, I think." Paul said.
"Aren't they young?" Bre ask.
"Thirteen I think." Paul said, "But let's get out of here."
"What about Jake?"
"He's right there." Paul said pointing to the forest.

Bre watched, and then Jacob appeared out of the forest in nothing but his jeans. She let out a sigh of relief seeing him in one peace, Paul opened the door, and got out. Bre scooted over, and allowed Jacob to climb back inside the driver's seat.

"Are you okay?" She ask.
"Fine." He muttered, "The bitch got away."
"Are you sure you're okay?" She ask.

He chuckled, "It was one vampire, Bre. Against a whole group of wolves. What do you think?"
"I just wanted to make sure." She said.

He grinned, "Nothing is going to happen to me." He said, and then frowned, "However, since she got away. I do want you to be extra careful. Okay?"

Bre nodded her head, "Okay, Jake."
"Let's get you home before your mom sends out the search party." He joked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image