Meant for You

Patrolling

Bre pouted as she glanced over at the clock. It was nearing ten at night, and she still hadn't received a call from Jacob. She sighed, as she picked up the cordless phone and dangled it in her hand. She wanted to phone him again, but also didn't want to seem desperate, or annoying.

Billy had said he would tell Jacob to call her when he got home, and she didn't doubt Billy's word. Just as she was going to place the phone back on the night stand, she heard a loud howling from outside. Shivers crept across her entire body, raising every hair on her neck, as she got up and walked over to her window. She glanced out into her yard, and saw a large wolf. She couldn't make out the color, but she did notice it was looking up at her, and then motioning with it's head.

She walked down the stairs, and saw that Cole was sitting on the couch downstairs with the television on.

"Where you going?" He ask, as she walked towards the kitchen, which had a door that led to their back yard.
"Just to take a small walk."
"At ten?" He ask, looking up at the clock.
"Sure. . ." She said half smiling.

He just rolled his eyes, "You're a weird one, Bre." He stated, and turned his attention back to the television. She sighed with relief, and then opened the door and walked outside. She looked around, and at first she didn't see anything. Then she saw something moving in the woods. She glanced both ways, before slowly walking towards the trees. She walked slowly, not knowing if she was suppose to come out in the first place. When she got within a few feet of the forest, a person stepped out, nearly scaring her to death. She clamped her hand over her heart and gasped.

"It's only me." Jacob stated.
"You scared me to death, Jacob Black!" Bre said.

He chuckled, "Come here." He motioned, through the trees.

She looked around, and then made her way into the forest. She didn't want to get caught following a wolf. She didn't know why he just didn't step out into the yard, it made no sense to her, but then she saw why. Jacob was wearing nothing but a pair of cut off jean shorts. No shirt, no shoes, and she was guessing nothing was under the jeans as well. She bit down on her bottom lip as she allowed her eyes to roam over his muscular body. It was sculptured perfect from top to bottom. She couldn't find one single flaw in his physical appearance.

He quickly pulled her into a hug, "I miss you so much." He said, breathing in the scent of her.

She giggled, and pulled away from his hug, and then frowned, "You didn't return my calls."
"I've been running patrol since I got home-- Sam's worried about this vampire." Jacob explained.

She smiled softly, "Okay, I guess I can forgive you. Even though I kind of counted on us hanging out today." She said, and then stuck out her bottom lip in a childish pout.

Jacob chuckled, and then moved his head down and captured her mouth with his own. The kiss was hungry, and quick. He pulled away far too early for Bre, "I can't stay long. I was only suppose to check on you and then return." He explained.

She sighed, "I wish you could just skip patrolling tonight." She said.

He laughed, "As do I. . . But I'm not going to risk your safety."
"I'll be a lot safer if you stay with me." She said hopeful.

He chuckled, "You're adorable." He stated.

She rolled her eyes playfully, "You keep saying that."
"And I mean it." He said, and then looked up when he heard a loud howling. Sighing, he placed his forehead against hers, "I got to go." He whispered.

She nodded her head slowly, "Okay." She whispered.

He bent his head down once again, and pressed his mouth against hers in what was suppose to be a short and sweet kiss. Jacob started to pull away, but Bre caught his bottom lip with her teeth, and brought his mouth against hers once again. He kissed back, surprised that she was making all the moves in deepening their kiss. He couldn't allow it to go too far. He knew that Sam and the rest of the guys was waiting, with a groan, he pulled away and then looked down into her eyes.

"I'll call you as soon as I'm free, okay."

She sighed, and then nodded her head. He kissed her on the cheek one last time, before she turned around and walked back to her house. He watched her walk inside her back door before he transformed back into his wolf form. He was defiantly falling in love with her already. She was meant for him. Designed for him perfectly, top to bottom.

As soon as he was back in his wolf form, he could hear his brothers.

'Welcome back, Jake' Quil thought.
'Let me guess. . ." Paul thought, 'you forgot the reason you went there in the first place.'

Jacob groaned. He had went there to find out if she had talked to the Cullen's, but once she arrived, all he could think about was her. There was no way he could be focused on vampires when she was standing in front of him. He waited for Sam to yell at him, but the older Alpha just laughed, "It's hard around imprints, Jake. Just try to remember tomorrow morning, we'll keep patrolling our lands tonight.'

'Next time we should send Paul.' Jared thought, with a laugh.

Jacob laughed even though he was thankful for Sam's understanding on the topic. He really couldn't wait for the long hours of patrolling to be over. He really wanted to spend time with her, not to mention ask her to be his girlfriend officially. He wasn't absolutely sure how he was going to do it, but he planned on making it perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've posted up the first two chapters of the Carlisle story, it's titled "Love Doctor." and I'm in the process of coming up with characters and stuff for the Emmett story. This story ends at chapter 30. I'll probably do another Jacob/wolf pack related story when my Carlisle and Emmett are over. I was just running out of ideas, and wished I would have done some things differently in the beginning of this story.

I also wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has made banners for this story! I wish I could post them all on Mibba like I do Quizilla, but that would take so much time; and possibly be against the rules. But just know, that if you don't see your banner every single update that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it and use it.

If you would like to see all of the banners I've got for the story you can go here: http://www.quizilla.com/stories/12976855/meant-for-you-jacob-black-patrolling