Meant for You

Blind Fold

Bre smiled as Jacob parked the car. She had no clue where they was, she had never been here before. She looked at him and he just had a smile on his face, as he reached back in the back and pulled out a picnic basket, and a blanket. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "I figured we could have lunch together." He said, opening his door. She smiled, that was probably the sweetest thing a guy could do for a girl. She opened her door and then Jacob sit the basket and blanket on the ground and pulled something black out of his pocket. It was a blind fold. He walked over and Bre backed up a bit.

"No no no!" She said laughing.

He chuckled, "Come on." He pleaded.
"Jake! I'll trip or something." She said.

He smiled, "You think I'd let you trip?" He ask, placing the blind fold on her head, blocking her vision.
"It's so black!" She said, whining.

He chuckled once again, "Stop being such a baby." He said picking up the blanket and basket with one arm, and holding her hand with his other hand. He then began walking down the path that would lead them to the destination where he hoped would make one of their most memorable places.

"How much longer?" She ask.
"Just a bit further." He said.
"What's in the basket?" She questioned.
"Turkey sandwiches, chips, and two slices of Sue Clearwater's famous chocolate cake." Jacob explained.
"Yum." She said.

Jacob looked ahead and saw the water fall. He smiled, as he picked out the perfect place to place the blanket. He left Bre standing there, as he placed it down on the ground, and spread it out.

"Can I take it off now?" She ask.
"Nope, not yet." He said, walking over towards her.

He placed his hands on her hips and then leaned down and pressed his lips against hers in a sweet kiss. Slowly, he began traveling his hands up. He placed them on the back of her head and tore off the blind fold, never breaking the kiss with her. He pulled away, and Bre looked around gasping at the scenery around her.

There was a blanket spread out on the ground, along with the picnic basket sitting next to it. The grass was a healthy green, and the skies were bright and blue, which was unusual for Forks. But the scene in the back was what made her gasp. There was a enormous water fall, that had crystal water flowing out of it, and it made the most peaceful sounds. She turned to look at Jacob and he had a small smile on his face. She just leaped into his arms, tossing her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. She was absolutely speechless. No one had ever done anything like this for her.

"You like it?" He whispered in her ear.

She backed away and he smiled at the sight of her. Her eyes were glazed over. "I love it, Jake! It's prefect." She said. He smiled, and leaned down and gave her a soft kiss. "Let's go eat." He said, taking her by the hand and leading her over to the blanket.

The ate slowly, stealing glances at each other during the entire time. Once they finished eating, both of them laid back on the blanket. Jacob pulled her into his arms and she snuggled close to him as she starred up at the small amount of clouds that filled the sky. She bite down on her bottom lip and began trying to think of different shapes she could make the clouds out to be.

"There's a heart." She said, pointing up to the cloud.

Jacob looked to where her small finger pointed, and starred at the cloud. She was right. Dis-formed, and a bit off balance, was a heart. He grinned, "You're right, it's a heart." He stated.

She giggled, and then looked up into his dark eyes, "Jake, thank you so much for this. This entire day has been perfect." She said.

He licked over his lips, "It's not perfect yet." He said, leaning up a bit.

She leaned up as well, and looked into his eyes with a confused expression. He smiled, as he leaned over and pressed his forehead against her's, "It's only going to be perfect, when you agree to be my girlfriend." Jacob said.

Bre wanted to squeal out, but she decided to remain cool. Instead, she pushed her mouth against his, which caught him off guard. Clearly, he was expecting a verbal answer more than a physical one. He laid down on the blanket, never disconnecting their lips. She laid on top of him, smothering him with her warm kisses. He broke away from the kiss slowly, and took in some air, "So, is that a yes?" He questioned cockily. She just rolled her eyes playfully, and then attached her lips to his once again. She moved away from him and smiled, "That is most defiantly a yes, Jacob Black." He grinned.

They laid back down on the blanket again, and began pointing at the different shaped clouds. Bre's cellphone starting going off, which distracted them. She pulled it out from her jeans and then saw it was Cole calling. She flipped it open, and brought it up to her ear.

"Hey Cole, what's up?" She ask.
"Just wanted to see where you two are. Mom just phoned-- she found out theirs some murders in Seattle."
"We're nowhere near Seattle." Bre said.
"Okay, just stay with Jacob and stay safe." Cole said.

She closed her phone and then looked at Jacob, "Murders in Seattle." She said.

"We should go let Sam know. He also needs to know about that vampire anyway." Jacob said.
"Oh! I completely forgot to tell you!" Bre said quickly, "Rosalie and Emmett said she was probably seeking revenge on them because Edward killed her mate." Bre explained.
"Shit." Jacob said, getting up from the blanket, "We defiantly need to go tell Sam." He said.

Bre nodded her head, and Jacob helped her up off the ground. He packed up quickly, and then the two of them began walking down the mountain. They reached the rabbit around twenty minutes later.

"Do you think the vampire was responsible for the murder in Seattle?" Bre ask.

Jacob slowly nodded his head, "I wouldn't put it past the leech."
"What's going to happen?" She ask.

He sighed, "I don't know, but right now we just need to go talk to Sam."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image