Meant for You

Fear

Jacob pulled into Sam's drive way and burrowed his eyebrows together when he saw all of the pack gathered on Sam's porch. Bre seemed to notice his confusion, "What's wrong, Jake?" She questioned. He just shrugged his shoulders and parked the car. Both of them climbed out of the car, and Jacob linked hands with her as he walked upon the porch with the rest of his pack.

"What's going on?" Jacob ask Sam.

Sam sighed, "Alice-- the one who can see things saw the red haired vampire. She's coming to Forks, and she's not going to be alone." Sam said.
"What do you mean she's not going to be alone?" Jacob ask, squeezing Bre's hand tightly.
"The doctor phoned and explained that she's created a army of some sort. An army of vampires that plan on coming into Forks." Sam said.
"Fuck!" Jacob shouted, "What are we gonna do?"
"We're going to fight with them." Sam said.

Jacob sighed. He never wanted to fight along side a group of vampires, but his job was to protect the human race, and he would do that. Bre looked across the porch and saw all of the imprintee's faces when Sam mentioned fighting vampires. Emily's face was dropped to the floor, and Kim was nearly on the verge of tears. Bre was clutching onto Jacob's hand tightly. She didn't want him fighting.

"When?" Jacob ask.

Sam sighed, "Two days from now."
"Two days?" Bre ask, looking up at Jacob.
"I'm afraid so Bre. We're suppose to meet up with some of the Cullen's in the clearing tonight to talk to them about things." Sam explained.

After listening to Sam explain how things were going to work out, Bre and Jacob left. He wanted to spend some time with her before he had to go to the clearing. He wasn't happy about having to meet up with the Cullen's to take a class in vampire ass kicking. He was positive he already knew how to handle that.

Bre sighed, when he pulled up to her house. "I don't want you to go, Jake." She whispered, as she looked at him, her eyes glazed over with tears wanting to come out.

He half smiled, as he reached over and cupped her face. He then leaned over and pressed his mouth against her's in a sweet short kiss. "Nothing is going to happen to me." He whispered.

She sighed, "Jacob, I'm scared. I don't want you wrestling around with a bunch of vampires." Bre said.

He chuckled, "Did you forget I'm some sort of werewolf." He said.

She sighed, "Werewolf or not, I don't care. I don't want you getting hurt."
"I won't get hurt. We'll go in, rip them to shreds, and then leave." Jacob said.
"You really think it's going to be that easy?" She ask.
"Of course. We're prepared for this, we were made for this. Meant to protect this land, just like I was meant to be with you." He said smiling.

She smiled softly, "Jake, you promise you won't get hurt?" She pleaded.
"I won't get hurt."

She smiled, "Okay. Will you call me tonight after the visit with the leeches?" She ask.
"It may be late." He said, yawning.

She frowned, "You're sleepy now."
"A bit." He admitted.
"Come in and sleep for awhile. I'll wake you up when it's time to go to the clearing."
"I don't know. . ."
"Come on!" She said, tugging him by the arm.

He chuckled lightly, and then walked into her house. He looked around for her mother Monica, but didn't see her anywhere. Cole was stretched out on the couch, still in his boxer's from this morning, playing Xbox. "Where's your mom?" Jacob ask, "Gone out with dad for the night." Bre said.

"Hey you two." Cole said, still not taking his eyes off the controller.
"Hey. We're going to go up to my room." Bre said, dragging Jacob up the stairs.

She pushed open the door to her bedroom and walked inside. Jacob yawned as he looked around her room. It was very unique. Her walls were painted a dark purple, but green and white splatters of paint covered them as well. Her skateboard was over in the corner of her room, and posters of famous skateboarders such as Tony Hawk, Bam Margera, Bucky Lasek, and Mike V covered her walls. He had only saw her room a few times before.

"Lay down and make yourself comfortable." She said.

He smiled, and walked over to her bed. He pushed down her covers and then climbed into bed. As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out. He hadn't slept in awhile, and the days activities had worn him out. He was glad he had such an amazing girlfriend who made sure he was taken care of. He knew one day Bre would make an amazing wife, even though that would be years down the road. They were both still young, and had a awhile before they needed to get that serious.

Bre walked into the room with a glass of water and laughed when she saw Jacob already sleeping. He looked adorable with her covers pulled up over him. She smiled as she watched his chest move up and down for a few minutes. She could easily spend all of her time watching him sleep, but she decided that she would leave him alone for awhile and walk down the stairs. She joined her brother on the couch and challenged him to a game.

After about four hours of playing with Cole, she noticed it was getting dark out, and it was probably time for Jacob to leave. She wished she could just forget to wake him up, but she knew she couldn't do that. It was his responsibility to protect the area. She placed the controller down on the floor, and then walked upstairs. She pushed her door open slightly, and walked inside.

She smiled when she saw him still sleeping peacefully. Slowly, she walked over and leaned down and pressed her lips against his warm forehead. His eyes slowly started to started to open. He smiled when he saw her hovering over him, "Hi babe." He said in his sleepy state. She giggled, "You sound cute when you just wake up." He grinned, and scooted over. She scrawled in the bed beside him, and he pulled her into his arms.

"I don't want to leave you." He groaned, "Then don't!" She laughed.
"I have to." He whined, "But I'll phone you as soon as I'm home, okay?"
"Okay." She said, leaning over and pressing her mouth against his.
"I'm going to miss you Jake." She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image