Meant for You

Gone

Jacob ran through the forest in his wolf form. After about ten minutes of running, he eventually caught up with the rest of his pack. He followed towards the back. Sam changed into his human form, and then the wolves followed him into the clearing. The Cullen's, along with Bella was already waiting.

Carlisle and Sam briefly talked, and then the vampire known Jasper taught them a few tricks on taking vampires down. Jacob could only focus on one thing, how much he missed Bre.

"How many vampires are there?" Sam ask.
"We're not sure-- something is blocking the visions now." Alice explained, "I could see it so clear earlier, and now I can't see anything." She said confused, "I don't know if she's just messing with me or what."

Sam was about to open his mouth to speak, however the cell phone that he left inside his jeans began to ring. Confusion swept over him, as he placed his hand down in his pocket and pulled out the ringing device. It was Billy Black, Jacob's father. He held up a finger and demanded everyone to be quiet.

"Billy?" Sam ask.
"Sam! We have a problem. Someone-- something. . . has been here. Emily, and Kim are both gone!" Billy's voice said.

Sam began to panic, "What do you mean their gone?"
"Old Quil saw someone red headed pull Emily out our your home-- she said the woman had others with her, and she was very pale." Billy explained, "I think it was the vampires, Sam."

Sam quickly got off the phone with Billy and looked at the Cullen's, "That was Billy Black-- It seems like Emily, my fiance, and Kim, Jared's girlfriend are missing. They think the red vampire is responsible, so we're out of here right now." Sam said, quickly phasing back to his wolf form and taking off to the reservation just as all the other wolves. Although Paul and Jacob both took off towards Forks.

'What if she fucking got Bre!' Paul screamed in his thoughts.
'Then I'll fucking rip her God damn head off.' Jacob replied back

The two reached her house in record time, both phasing back to their human form and slipped into their shorts quickly. They ran towards the house at full speed, and pounded on the door. Cole, who had fallen asleep in the living room, answered the door and looked shocked seeing Paul and Jacob standing there.

"Where's Bre?" Jacob ask quickly.
"In her room sleeping, I guess." Cole said.

Both Jacob and Paul pushed past him and ran up the stairs quickly. Jacob pushed her bedroom door open and looked around the room. It looked the same, only her bed was messed up, and her night stand was headed over. She was gone-- and possibly fought with whoever was trying to take her. He growled loudly as he turned around and looked towards Paul.

"They've fucking been watching us since the day in the forest I bet." Paul said, "We've gotta go meet up with the guys."

Bre screamed as she was packed through the woods on a vampire's shoulders. She was kicking and screaming, hoping he would feel something. He just chuckled darkly, and continued to pack her through the woods. Eventually they was standing in front of a old abandoned warehouse. The vampire packed her inside, and she heard other girls whimpering and crying. She was then tossed to the ground, landing with a loud thud. She looked over to her left and saw both Emily, and Kim laying there with their mouths duct taped, and arms tied together, along with their ankles tied.

Bre was going to open her mouth to scream, however a piece of tape was placed over her mouth. The muscular vampire who packed her through the forest began tying her arms and ankles together, as the red haired vampire made her appearance. She was wearing a deadly smirk on her lips as she looked at the three women.

"I needed some sort of distraction for those damned huge ass wolves." She said, "Although I think you three would make an excellent dinner." She said, cackling loudly.

Bre wanted to cry. She wanted to scream. She wanted to run, but none of those things were possible. All she could do was sit there and pray that Jacob and the pack found them soon. She knew that Jacob would do everything to keep her safe. She just hoped he got to her quick enough. Clearly, this woman had out tricked the Cullen's.

Jacob met up with Sam and the rest of the guys. There was no sign of Kim or Emily anywhere on the reservation. Sam and Jared were both panicking, just as Jacob was. There was possibly one thing that Victoria didn't consider when she stole the imprints. She more than likely didn't understand the pull between them.

'Brady and Collin are staying behind and protecting the reservation. Let's go. And Quil's staying behind as well. He'll be running back and forth between here and Claire's home. Luckily they didn't take her.'

Jacob couldn't be happy for Quil right now. Not with Bre missing. Cole was at home panicking, calling his mom and dad letting them know she was missing.

Jacob and the rest of the pack ran through the woods, hoping to catch a scent or something. Victoria had pulled this off very well, she had clearly thought this plan out ahead of time.

Jacob felt the sudden urge to take a left, even though Sam was leading them straight. He felt the pull, and he couldn't deny it. He could sense that Bre was that way.

'I think their a bit left.' Jacob thought.

Sam turned around and looked at him dead in the eyes, 'Are you sure, Jake?'
'I believe so, I feel Bre. She's close.' Jacob replied.

Sam decided to listen to him. The wolves took off running into the direction of Jacob's lead. He could only hope that he was going in the right path. After nearly twenty minutes of running, they found an abandoned warehouse. He could smell Bre's strawberry and vanilla scent strongly, and knew she was inside.

'Okay guys, let's do this.' Sam instructed, and then the wolves leaped forward hoping they were early enough to save their imprints lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only one more chapter to go!

Image