Meant for You

Happy Endings

Before the wolves had a chance to attack-- The Cullen's appeared by their side. Carlisle spoke slowly, and let them know that they were there to help. They felt sort of responsible for this entire thing, and wanted to save the girls inside. The Cullen's thought it would be smart if they attacked quickly; not giving Victoria much time to figure out what was going on and prepare her army. They realized the newborns probably weren't in the same room that the girls were being held hostage in. Victoria wasn't dumb; she knew they wouldn't be able to control themselves around human blood.

'Okay guys. . . this way.' Sam led, slowly.

Jacob just wanted to rip their heads off and free Bre. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her. He realized that earlier, when running through the woods. You only felt this way about someone you truly loved. Someone who you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. Someone who was meant for you and no one else. Bre was his, everything he had every wanted, and everything he would ever need.

Sam busted through the glass first, and then the other wolves followed. Each of them had determination on their mind. Jacob saw Bre in the corner of the room, tied up, with duct tape over her mouth. He growled loudly, and then lunged forward one of the big vampires.

"GET THE NEWBORNS!" Victoria hissed to the muscular vampire, as she lunged forward onto one of the wolves.

Soon the Cullen's joined in, and the entire pack was fighting with vampires. Embry had managed to work his way over to the girls, and stood in front of them; protecting them from any vampire that came near them. The guys were all grateful for him. Paul was scared for Bre. He wanted to be closer to her, but he couldn't get through the vampires quick enough. He trusted Embry; but he still trusted himself more. She was his little sister; blood or no blood, he loved her and would do anything to protect her.

Jacob was an animal. Ripping their heads off, along with any other limbs he could. The Cullen's was shocked that he was devouring the vampires at a rapid pace. He was wasting no time. Jasper, who had trained newborns before he got involved with the Cullen house hold was very impressed with him.

The numbers were slowing quickly; and then Jacob felt a set of teeth bury themselves into his fur. He growled out in pain, as he tossed the cupric off his shoulder. He turned around and saw the red haired woman. He lunged forward, and began devouring her.

Bre held her eyes shut. She didn't want to watch the massacre that was happening in front of her. Vampire VS Werewolf and vampire. People she loved and cared about were fighting each other, and she truly didn't know if she could handle watching one of them get hurt. She could hear Emily and Kim both whimpering beside her, and she tried to ignore them. She took herself back to the waterfall where Jacob had ask her to be his girlfriend, and remembered the heart shaped cloud.

'That's the last one.' Jared said, circling the area one last time. The Cullen's had started the fire, and had already began burning the bodies.
'Are you positive?' Sam questioned.
'Positive.' Jared said.

Sam then looked around the warehouse himself, once he was satisfied and convinced that there was no more vampires, he told the pack they could phase back. Jacob quickly ran out into the woods and phased. He slipped on his jean shorts at a record time and then ran back inside the warehouse. Rosalie, was standing over Bre, removing her duct tape, when he entered. She gasped, when it was ripped off of her mouth, but then screamed for Jacob. He smiled when he realized she was okay.

He untied her wrist and ankles, and then pulled her up into his arms. He breathed in her scent, and then checked over every single part of her body to make sure there was no permanent damage. He licked over his lips and bent down and placed a small kiss on her mouth..

"I was so worried. I'm so sorry. I love you so much Bre. I'm such a idiot for leaving you alone. How stupid am I." He kept on rambling, however Bre was hung up on the fact that he had just admitted that he loved her. She giggled, "Jacob, shut up." She said, and he looked down at her shocked. "What?" He questioned, "I love you too." She said, leaning up and pressing her mouth against his in a passionate kiss.

They pulled away when they heard several people clear their throats. She giggled as she leaned into his hot chest. Sam was holding Emily close, and Kim was practically blended into Jared. The Cullen's were also smiling.

"I'm so glad this is over." Carlisle stated.
"As are we." Sam said, "Thank you for helping us."
"It's no problem. Our fault in the beginning. We're just thankful to have you guys around."

Sam smiled, and then everyone began on their ways back home.

"What are we going to tell my mom and dad?" Bre ask.
"I'll just tell them someone kidnapped you, and the La Push guys started a search party." Jacob said, "We'll tell them the kidnapper must have got away."

She nodded her head, and then walked inside the house. Her family was shocked to see her, and swept her up in their arms. She could tell something was different abut her family. Her mom kissed her forehead, and her father pulled her close, "We were so worried about you." Her father said.

She smiled, "I'm fine, Jake and the guys from the reservation saved me." She explained.

Her father grinned, "I'm gonna go call the station. Charlie's sent out a group of cops to look. Emily and Kim disappeared as well."
"They are back home too." Jacob said.

Her dad smiled wider, "That's good news. It's turning out to be a really good night then."

Jacob took a seat on the couch and Bre explained what had happened best as she could, with little detail. She basically told her mom, someone snuck in her window, and took her. She didn't remember much because she was blind folded. Her mother was just glad she was okay.

"So, why is dad still here?" Bre ask.
"He was worried about you, of course." Her mom pointed out.
"Oh." Bre said sadly, she was hoping they were back together.
"And, he and I worked things out. He's moving back in tomorrow morning." Her mom said.

Bre squealed out with delight. Could things get anymore perfect? Her parents were back together. She finally had Jacob, and was in love with him.

"That's great!" She said.

She yawned about two hours later. Jacob smiled, as he leaned over and pressed his mouth against her forehead. "Go to bed sweet heart, I love you."
"You'll come see me tomorrow?" She questioned.

He smiled, "And every single day after that."
"Good, I'm glad we're together Jake."

He laughed, "I'm glad you were meant for me, Bre." He said.
She smiled, "I was meant for you, and you was meant for me." She whispered, kissing him on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who made me banners, messaged, comments, subscribed, and supported the story in any way :)

I plan on doing another Jacob Black story; it might be awhile though. As of right now I have a Bam Margera, Carlisle Cullen, and an original vampire story going.

And I have a Emmett Cullen and Ville Valo coming soon. :)

Image