Meant for You

Tears

Bre was laying in bed crying her eyes out. She rose up out of the bed and wiped the tears away from her eyes, as she tossed the covers off her legs and got up out of the bed. She walked over to her desk, which was by her bedroom window and began looking through her drawers for her portable cd player. She needed something to take her mind off Jacob Black and the heart break he had brought her. She glanced out the window and starred up at the full moon. It was so bright and beautiful. She then looked down in her yard and gasped when she some sort of large animal standing, looking up into her bedroom.

As soon as she made eye contact with the animal, it took off running fast towards the woods. She knew what it looked like, but also knew how crazy she would sound if she told anyone what she had saw. It looked like a Wolf-- but wolves, didn't get that big. It was standing nearly as big as a horse. It also didn't look too scary-- of course, there was a shock factor that it was a huge wolf. But the wolf actually looked like it was in pain as it starred up at her window.

She laughed, when she realized how stupid she was being. She turned her attention back to her search, and found her cd player. She grabbed a burnt cd from her shelf, and then walked back over to her bed and sunk back into the covers, hoping that the music would help clear any thoughts from her head.

Paul returned back to the woods, where he was suppose to be patrolling. He couldn't help but to check on Bre. She was like his little sister, and it pained him that he had to stay away from her. Especially now, when she was clearly experiencing a rough time. He wanted to confront Jacob Black about his motives behind breaking her heart, but Sam had warned him to stay away.

He was having a lot of trouble about keeping his cool. He often got so mad over the smallest things, that he phased without even wanting to; which was one of the main reasons he was staying away from Bre. He didn't want to stay away, but for her safety he did. After he learned the real reason behind Emily's scars, he decided that staying away from her until he learned to control himself was the best choice. He was also scared of other things. Sam had shared his story of imprinting, and he was horrified that he would imprint on Bre. He loved her-- but not in that way, and he didn't want some creepy wolf thing to change that for him.

'Paul where have you been?' Quil, who was the newest addition to the pack thought.
'Patrolling.' Paul replied in his thoughts.
'Sam said we need to get back to the reservation. Jacob is showing signs of joining.' Quil thought.

Paul took off running towards the reservation very quickly. He didn't know whether or not to be excited about Jacob joining the pack. He knew that if he thought one ill thought about Bre, then that would result in Paul ripping his head off.

'Better not let Sam hear you thinking like that.' Quil warned.
'Oh shut up, Quil.' Paul spat, heading towards the reservation.

Jacob Black cried out in pain as he laid on his father's couch. Billy, didn't seem too concerned with his son's health. Jacob knew this was the worse day of his life. First Bre, had got angry with him, then he went to the movies with Bella and Mike Newton, who puked in a popcorn bucket the entire night, and now, he's laying in pain.

"What's wrong, dad?" He ask his father.

Billy just shook his head, "You'll know soon enough, Jake." He said.

All Jacob wanted to do was call Bre and apologize to her. He felt so horrible for what he had done. He realized tonight, that he liked her more than Bella. Bella wasn't nearly as funny as Bre was. Nor was she his type. The only thing he really liked about Bella Swan now was the fact that she was a challenge with her weird boyfriend. He laid there and continued to take whatever pain was ahead of him.

Bre stumbled down the stairs, still half asleep. She yawned as she walked into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of orange juice. She could hear voices in the living room. She swallowed back some of the cold refreshing liquid and then walked into the line of fire.

"I didn't cheat on you Monica!" She heard her father almost scream.
"Shut up, Heath! The kids are sleeping."
"Kids awake." She said sleepily, raising her hand.

Monica turned towards Heath and gave him an evil glare, "I'm going to be late for work!" She hissed, grabbing her purse from the couch. She placed a kiss on Bre's temple and then took off towards her car.

Heath was running his fingers through his hair, as he shook his head. He couldn't believe his wife was still believing this rubbish about him cheating.

"Where's your brother?" Heath ask.
"Sleeping, more than likely. . . It's nine a.m." Bre said, looking towards the clock.
"I'll need his help today. . . Has he already got plans?"
"I don't think so, it's Cole dad." She said laughing lightly, "Does he ever have plans?"

Her father grinned, "I hope not. I've got so many cars at the garage, and Jacob's dad called in and said he took really sick last night. Said he won't be into work for awhile-- possibly lost him for good." Heath explained.
"Jacob's sick? He was fine yesterday." Bre said.
"He's apparently pretty bad." Her dad said.

She was going to question him further on Jacob's condition, but Cole came downstairs and joined in on the conversation. She decided to just go get a shower. If things got bad, surely someone would call her from the reservation.

After her shower, she walked into her bedroom and checked her messages. She nearly dropped her phone when she saw a message from Paul.

'On scale from 1-10, how mad are you?' His text read.

She smiled, he was always the one to make a joke out of things. She began texting back.

'Off the chart. Are you okay?' She texted.

It only took him just a few minutes to text back, she wondered if he was waiting on it.

'Fine, promise. Sorry, I'm being a dick.'

She smiled, 'Can we hang out now?' She ask.

It took him around ten minutes to text back this time, 'I'm scared to.'

After an hour of exchanging text messages, Paul finally gave in and agreed to meet her at ice cream shop in town. He knew none of the guys would go there, so there was no chances of him getting caught with Bre. He just hoped she didn't ask too many questions. There wasn't much he could tell her. . . unless he imprinted on her, which had him scared to death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image