Status: I will try to update as soon as I can. I'm in a bit of a block with it.

I Don't Love You

I Don't Love You Chapter 1 By: M.S.P.

I Don’t Love You
Chapter 1
By: MSP

My name is Frank Iero. For the longest time I’ve been in love with my band mate, Gerard Way. But finally I’m out of love with him. I finally not loving him anymore because I decided he’s always going to be married to Lyn-Z and I’ll never have a chance with him. So I’ve fallen in love with a woman this time named Sasha. She’s 5 ft 3, Brown hair and Blue eyes and she’s the most beautiful woman that I’ve ever seen. She’s very sweet and down to earth and I’m happy to be with her. On our first date I took her to the movies, since I’m so famous, (not that I’m full of myself I’m just well aware that I’m famous) I need to be in disguise so I wear a beige trench coat and glasses and a big hat. “Frank, thank you so much for taking me to the movies, I know it’s dangerous for you to be out in public so I’m very thankful that you’re taking me to the movies.” Sasha said. “You’re very welcome. I just wish I could take you out more often.” I said. “That’s fine; I think one day we should do something you want to do instead of me.” Sasha said. “Ok, when the time comes I’ll let you know.” I said. We watch the movie together. It’s this movie called This Christmas with Chris Brown in it. It turns out to be really funny. I kiss her goodnight and then take her home. She’s really sweet and I know that I want to be with her the rest of my life. But when I’m around Gerard I have lingering feeling, and I hope and pray they’ll go away soon cuz’ I want to be with Sasha and only Sasha. I decide that I need time alone so I get a hotel room all to myself and order room service. Since I’m a vegetarian I order a veggie burger and fries. Then someone knocks on the door and it’s Gerard. I open the door and with panic slam it in Gerard’s face. “What the fuck are you doing Frank? It’s just me.” Gerard said as he opened the door. “Well Gerard, I think I have lingering feelings for you, and I just don’t know how to shake them off. I’m sorry. I’m in love with Sasha and this just can’t love you anymore.” I said.”Oh ok, I get why you slammed the door on me then. I guess your still trying to get over me. Well I understand. I’ll go now.” Gerard said. Before Gerard walks away I kiss him on the lips and am in shock of what I just did. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry Gerard. I don’t know why I just did that. It’s so wrong because you’re married and I’m with someone else. I said. “Ok, I understand. So now I really must go. Goodbye Frank. I’ll see you soon.” Gerard said. I have so many emotions running thru me right now. I guess I better just sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning.