Status: I will try to update as soon as I can. I'm in a bit of a block with it.

I Don't Love You

I Don't Love You Ch.2 By: M.S.P.

Chapter 2 of I Don’t Love You By: MSP

I wake up and realize what I did that night, I actually kissed Gerard, Although I enjoyed it; I know it was the wrong thing to do and I know I can’t tell Sasha because she would freak out. So I order breakfast and drink my coffee and relax. Half an hour later I call Sasha and ask her if I can come over, she agrees. I show up at her door and she’s wearing nothing but a bra and panties. “Sasha, I can’t see you like this, we haven’t even been together a month and I’m not ready to have sex with you. “ I said. “You’re right Frank, I’m so sorry.” Sasha said as she put on her robe. “Well, what would you like to do today?” I ask her. “It’s really up to you, Frank. We always do what I want to do and I think it’s your turn to decide for a change.” Sasha said. “Ok, that’s fine. Since were in LA, do you want to drive to The San Diego Wild Animal Park?” I ask. “Yes, that seems fun. I know I need the exercise, I’m so fat.” Sasha said. “Don’t talk about yourself like that Sasha or you’re gonna piss me off. I think you’re so beautiful Sasha, and you look just fine to me.” I said. “Aw, thanks babe. You’re so sweet.” Sasha said. We leave and on the way we listen to Kroq till we get to San Diego County then we listen to 91X. “Were finally here, I really have to pee.” Sasha said. I go pay for our tickets and she goes to the bathroom. She comes back and has a big smile on her face. “I’m so excited to be able to go do something with you that I didn’t plan or decide on.” Sasha said. “Oh babe, you’re so sweet. If I didn’t have you, I don’t know where I’d be.” I said to her. She hugged me and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. We stay there all day and then leave. “My feet are fuckin killin me after walking around for 6 hours, but besides that I had a lot of fun. I hope you like all presents I got you there.” I said. “Babe, I love them thank you, and yes; my feet are killing me as well.” Sasha said. Hours later we arrive at her place and I decide to take a nap on her couch before I have to leave again. When I wake up I’m in her bed and wearing nothing but boxers and it’s now morning. “What happened last night?” I ask. “Nothing at all babe, I promise. You were just on my couch till 2 am so I decided to take off most of your clothes and have you sleep in my bed with me.” Sasha said. “Ok, good. I was worry that we had sex too soon.” I said. “No, nothing of that sort happened at all last night.” Sasha said. “Good, I’m so relieved.” I said. I put back on my clothes and kiss her goodbye and go home.