Status: Updating very soon.

Vampires in San Diego

Vampires in San Diego Ch. 2 By: M.S.P.

Untitled Vampire Fan Fic By: M.S.P.
Chapter 2 (started 8/15/08, Finished October 9th)
I drove to school and saw James on a bench just sitting there staring into space. I parked my car then went up to him. “Whatcha up to stranger?” “Oh hi, I was just in deep thought thinking about random things and I was wondering what you were doing after school?” “Um, nothing why?” “Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park with me afterschool school to talk.” “Talk, really? Sure that’s fine I guess. We’ll walk to your car after school and go?” “Yes.” I felt as if he had something to tell me.
Around the end of our last class…
I walked to my car and James was outside of the drivers door. “Shall we?” “Sure. Whose car do you want to take?” “Mine of course.” He replied. We drove in his car to the park. The park was only 2 miles away and he was flying down the road going 90 mph. “Wow, you drive really fast.” “Yeah I do, you got a problem?” “Um, I guess not.” We were at the park sooner than I expected. “Do you want to sit on that bench over there and talk?” “Sure.” James said. I got out of the car and went to the bench got out my pack of cigs and lit one up. “You smoke? That’s so gross.” “Yeah I do, got a problem with it?” I laughed. “Fine, I guess I can’t tell you what you already know, that it’s bad for you and all that.” “Yeah I know.” “Well, I wanted to see what you were doing tomorrow at lunch. If you wanted to sit alone with me at a table, you know just the two of us.” “Why? Have you taken a liking to me or something?” I laughed. “So what if I have?” What’s wrong with that?” “Nothing I guess, that should be fine then.” “Good, I can’t wait.” He said smiling a huge smile. I put out my cig with my tennis shoe and put my arm around him casually like a guy would at the movies. He noticed though. “What’s that all about? I’m not a girl, so you can’t treat me like one.” He laughed. “I put a mint in my mouth and then tried to kiss him.” He pulled a way just before I could put my lips to his. “That’s not a good idea right now.” “Why the hell not?” “I’m just not ready for anything like that Anne.” “I wasn’t proposing for marriage, just trying to kiss you.” “Well…I barely just met you a day or two ago. I think its way too soon for something like a kiss.” “Dammit, maybe you’re right, I’m sorry James.” “It’s ok, I’m flattered.” “Alright since we don’t have anything else to talk about now, why don’t you take me back to my car?” “Alright, fine.” He sounded annoyed like he didn’t want to stop talking to me. He dropped me off by my car and I hugged him before I left his car. “Thanks James. I had fun, even though we didn’t say or do much, it was still nice sitting and hanging out with you.” “Yeah me too. Well you have a safe drive home.” “You too.” He smiled at me and then off he went.