Status: Updating very soon.

Vampires in San Diego

Vampires In San Diego Ch. 3 Pt. 1

Untitled Vampire Fan Fic By: M.S.P.
(Started and Finished on July 12th, 2009, Edited on July 20th, 2009)
Chapter 3
Part 1

1 Week Later…
I got an email from one of my favorite bands The Black Stones, Their from Japan. I’m on their mailing list. Finally their touring America, after I’ve been listening to their music online and on YouTube for 5 years, I’m so excited. The Black Stones are coming to Los Angeles and Orange County first and then San Diego. I’m going to invite James to go with me, especially since my dad said I couldn’t go alone and I don’t have any friends at Patrick Henry. So I’m getting ready, I’m putting on my favorite black jeans and a tank and heading to school. I see James waiting there for me in his shiny red cooper. He looks really happy today for some reason; he’s smiling like an idiot. Wearing a black hoodie and what appears to be foundation I have no idea why. I get out of my piece of crapper and walk over to him. “Bonjour Captain Windershins…” I laugh. “Why on earth are you wearing foundation?” “Um I hoped no one would notice, Well it’s a very sunny day and this has a high SPF in it, I special ordered it from Paris, don’t want to ruin my skin you know.” “Hmm, Ok. I promise I won’t bring it to anyone’s attention master James.” I giggled. “But anyways before we head to class I wanted to ask you something.” “Yes Anne?” “Well…There’s this concert…. There’s this band from Japan that I love finally coming to America to do a shows here, and their playing one in San Diego, Would you like to go with me? It’s this Sunday.” “Sure, I’d love to. What time?” “10 PM. But my dad said I could go if I got a ride with a responsible person who would take me home that night, and you seem up for that job, you’ve gotten me out of trouble a time before.” “That is true. Well that’s fine then. I’ll be obliged to take you then my fair lady.” “Hey man, it’s not our engagement party; it’s just our first date.” “Date huh? Hmm, Interesting, Well then I will be a respectable gentleman, Scouts honor.” “Cool. Well I hear the bell ringing we must go, or we’ll be late for A.P. History.” “Yeah I’ll be right there.”
He got on his cell phone and called someone, I have no idea who since he supposedly has no family here. Maybe they live in another state, who knows. He really needs family near by though. I bet it gets lonely living alone.
During Lunch….
“Who were you talking to on the phone when the first bell rang?” “My father, He’s still in France that’s why I’m living alone at the moment. He’ll be gone for the next 2 months, with my mother. Their on an archeological mission digging up fossils, they can’t tell me anymore than that, it’s kind of top secret. My mother is a French Nurse and my Father is an Archeologist, They met in France… I have no other brothers or sisters so it gets lonely when they go on digs together, and she always has to go to take care of him because it’s a dangerous job.” “That sounds really interesting, wow how amazing, I’m sorry that you can’t go with them.” “Yeah, someone has to hold down the fort. If it was on Summer Vacation, we could always get a house sitter and I could go with them but this is during school time so I cannot go.” “That is so tragic James.” “Well if you ever want any visitors if you get lonely, I’m always there for you.” “Thank you, Your such a doll.”