Status: Updating very soon.

Vampires in San Diego

Vampires in San Diego Ch.3 Part 2

Vampires in San Diego By: M.S.P.
Chapter 3 Part 2
That Sunday…
I got all dressed up in a black and red lace dress with a spiked collar and lots and lots of eye-liner and mascara. I wanted to look the best I could since I was going to most likely meet The Black Stones, or I was hoping to.
James came to the door and met my parents and then came up to my room. “Hi Anne. I have something to tell you.”
“Yes James?” “I’m sorry but I can’t see you anymore, your not good enough for me or my family, you see were very wealthy and my family wouldn’t let me be around classless people such as you and your family, especially since you’re a smoker. They detest smokers.”
“Excuse me? What the fuck is that supposed to mean?”
“Exactly what it sounds like, I discussed it with my family and they ordered me to stop seeing you immediately for the good of the family. I’m sorry if it hurts you but it’s just the way it is, and your just not right for me or my family your never were. Were just two different kinds of people. Besides all this I’m moving to Paris with them and I’m not coming back, so I’d suggest you find friends of your own and forget I ever existed and if I find out you hurt yourself or died in a terrible accident I won’t even care because I never liked you in the first place, I never cared about you and it was all just a game to me, you were just my prey and I wanted nothing from you.”
“Fuck you James! Get the fuck out of here! I never want to see you again! Leave now!”
“If that’s what you wish, I’ll leave. Goodbye Anne.”
“Goodbye. I’m sorry I ever met you!” I said smacking his face.
I curled up into a ball on my bed and screamed, I just didn’t know what life was going to be like without James. I didn’t exactly love him, but it felt like love and I had strong feelings for him that were close to love and I didn’t know what I was going to do without him now. He was right though, I would have to find new friends now, and not psychopaths such as him. He was crazy and I really wish we never had crossed paths because he officially ruined my life.