Status: Slowly getting updated

But With Someone Like You, It's So Easy to Do

twenty one.

Nicks’ P.O.V.

Mandy told me that Kait wanted Serena there also, so we were both getting ready. Joe and Kevin had disappeared, taking Frankie with them. Mom and Dad were around somewhere. I finally threw on a white polo and medium wash jeans. I threw on a pair of old black converse and was waiting for Serena. She finally came down fifteen minutes later, wearing a white dress. She threw on a pair of white flip flops while I grabbed my wallet. We walked out, and across the street to Kaitlynn’s house.

Kait’s P.O.V.

I was finally finished placing the sandwiches and iced tea on the backyard patio, when I heard the doorbell ring. The faint ‘Ill get it!’ from Alex made me slightly panicky.
It had been years since we last talked, what was going to happen ? I breathed, and the three people walked outside. I gave Serena a hug, before doing the same to Nick and then finally giving Alex a kiss on the cheek, making him give me a playful frown.

“Sit ! Tell me what’s been going on ! How are the kids Serena ?” I said, beckoning them with my arms. Alex was right beside me, Serena directly in front of me, and Nick, on the diagonal.
Serena launched into a story where her two year old girls, Peyton and Hayden teamed up against her 2 year old boy, Jake and covered his face in whipped cream while he was sleeping. It was hilarious, because Hayden was always the cautious one, just like Nick. We had finished after a while, and then walked down the five blocks from the house to the local Coldstones.

There, I swear I saw JD with Elliot, and it was more than friendship going on there! But, the couple left not even five minutes later, so I cant be sure. Ill find out later, for sure. We ordered, ate and had more fun, where Nick and I would tell Alex embarrassing stories of each other. By the time we arrived home, I was beat red, and Alex was still laughing. Serena was there, so she was just chuckling, shaking her head and Nick, that brother of mine ? Smug smile on his face, like he had won some kind of prize.

“Serena,” I stated in a casual tone of voice, “did you know that Nick wet the bed until he was two ?” I smirked, as Nick’s smile fell from his face, Alex started laughing again and Serena was trying to hold her giggles in.
“Anyways, we’re having a bonfire kind of thing in the backyard tonight, and you two are invited.” Alex said, I nodded.
“Yeah, sure, we’ll be there. Cant pass up an opportunity to tell everyone about the Condom Fiasco, eh Kait ?” I glared at Nick.
“On second thought, Nick, your uninvited. Serena, the invitation still stands for you”
Serena laughed, and pulled Nick back to Mandys, and I turned to look at Alex, who’s eyebrows were hidden in his hair.
“… Condom Fiasco ? Oh, I need to know what happened there” I patted his chest before walking back into the house.
“Maybe one day cowboy, but not today.” I heard him whine, but that didn’t matter. I had a bonfire to set up !
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments ?
Serena's Dress